Just your normal Jewish Roleplay.
(08-05-2018, 03:05 PM)NeverBK Wrote:
(08-04-2018, 03:35 PM)Killroy Wrote:
(08-04-2018, 03:33 PM)Grape Wrote:
(08-04-2018, 03:32 PM)Killroy Wrote:
(08-04-2018, 03:27 PM)Awestruck Wrote: this is actually really offensive to jews

This is beyond roleplay, this is straight up anti-semitism and an abuse of rule 1.11. I cannot believe they have not yet been punished for literally creating a roleplay just so they could spout Jewish stereotypes. Absolutely despicable.

We were genuinely roleplaying as Jews. Two Jews were in the RP to make sure everything was okay. It's not our fault if a president decided to ban us and name himself 'Adolf Hitler'.

I highly doubt they are truly Jewish as they would not permit such mockeries of our religion and culture, I've seen multiple videos of the roleplay such as individuals running around shouting "PROMOTE MULTICULTURALISM" and "HANG THE GOYS" aswell as gunning down non-Jews in pursuit of purity. I am incredibly offended and incredibly angry with this.

Well i was a part of it im a jewish from israel all the situation was sarcasim and i didnt take it personal its just a game and trust me im more jew then you will ever be i will go to israel army when i reach 18 and fight for my country like every citizen in israel
and I saw you actually live in other country or something like that you moved from israel well GL with that so there is no need to say that we are not jewish if you dont even know shit about us.
All I did is to take the situation look at it and laugh and say why not its a game sarcasim RP I will join it it will be funny

I was born Israel lived for many years and was in 1st Golani Brigade okay? I live now in England because I'm too rich.
(08-05-2018, 06:58 PM)Killroy Wrote:
(08-04-2018, 03:33 PM)Grape Wrote:
(08-04-2018, 03:32 PM)Killroy Wrote: This is beyond roleplay, this is straight up anti-semitism and an abuse of rule 1.11. I cannot believe they have not yet been punished for literally creating a roleplay just so they could spout Jewish stereotypes. Absolutely despicable.

We were genuinely roleplaying as Jews. Two Jews were in the RP to make sure everything was okay. It's not our fault if a president decided to ban us and name himself 'Adolf Hitler'.

I highly doubt they are truly Jewish as they would not permit such mockeries of our religion and culture, I've seen multiple videos of the roleplay such as individuals running around shouting "PROMOTE MULTICULTURALISM" and "HANG THE GOYS" aswell as gunning down non-Jews in pursuit of purity. I am incredibly offended and incredibly angry with this.

Well i was a part of it im a jewish from israel all the situation was sarcasim and i didnt take it personal its just a game and trust me im more jew then you will ever be i will go to israel army when i reach 18 and fight for my country like every citizen in israel
and I saw you actually live in other country or something like that you moved from israel well GL with that so there is no need to say that we are not jewish if you dont even know shit about us.
All I did is to take the situation look at it and laugh and say why not its a game sarcasim RP I will join it it will be funny

I was born Israel lived for many years and was in 1st Golani Brigade okay? I live now in England because I'm too rich.
Well what im saying is dont talk about how jewish we are if we were involved in that funny rp beacuse it was funny and this is just sarcasim nothing here was serious thats why everyone laugh and thats judge without even know something about us. Golani its a good fighthing unit and im apriciate you for serving the country im going to serve in Kfir unit if you know whats that.
Code:
[IMG]https://fearlessrp.net/sigs/get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:77377710&b=1[/IMG]

(08-05-2018, 09:30 PM)NeverBK Wrote:
(08-05-2018, 06:58 PM)Killroy Wrote:
(08-04-2018, 03:33 PM)Grape Wrote: We were genuinely roleplaying as Jews. Two Jews were in the RP to make sure everything was okay. It's not our fault if a president decided to ban us and name himself 'Adolf Hitler'.

Well what im saying is dont talk about how jewish we are if we were involved in that funny rp beacuse it was funny and this is just sarcasim nothing here was serious thats why everyone laugh and thats judge without even know something about us. Golani its a good fighthing unit and im apriciate you for serving the country im going to serve in Kfir unit if you know whats that.

yh very good but i am hassidic and it offends me ok
It was a funny video to watch. A group of friends  role playing.
It had ofencive parts in it, but hey, welcome to 2018.

Please. Just be careful in the future.
Wile others make fun and role play a culture/religion, it might offence someone or a group of people.

Thank you and may all of these gods:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Gods_by_culture

BLESS YOU ALL Cheese
(08-07-2018, 10:56 PM)Hostage Wrote: It was a funny video to watch. A group of friends  role playing.

Wile others make fun and role play a culture/religion, it might offence someone or a group of people.

BLESS YOU ALL Cheese

If people gets offended by this, it's their problem. Me and LazyBlue weren't offended whatsoever.

After this we were about to do a mosque RP.
The following 2 users Like konsta's post:
  • Altoria, Archer
Looked like some good roleplay!
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
(08-07-2018, 11:22 PM)Zombie Wrote:
(08-07-2018, 10:56 PM)Hostage Wrote: It was a funny video to watch. A group of friends  role playing.

BLESS YOU ALL Cheese

If people gets offended by this, it's their problem. Me and LazyBlue weren't offended whatsoever.

After this we were about to do a mosque RP.

You're sounding like a troll rn  Thinking
(08-04-2018, 03:32 PM)Killroy Wrote:
(08-04-2018, 03:27 PM)Awestruck Wrote: this is actually really offensive to jews

This is beyond roleplay, this is straight up anti-semitism and an abuse of rule 1.11. I cannot believe they have not yet been punished for literally creating a roleplay just so they could spout Jewish stereotypes. Absolutely despicable.

That's exactly what I wanted to write Killroy. People taking advantage for being jewish on the server, thinkink they are invincible.