Flyable dupe
Hey guys,

I was wondering if one of you knows how to make a certain dupe "fly" around in a circle.
I think this will require an axis and hydraulics system but for some reason I can't manage to get in working.
If one of you is able to help me that would be great.

Thank you,

Spartan
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

Hello Spartan,

One simple way to do it, is by using the motor tool, and simply making the arm and motor prop transparent, Be sure to use the Precision>Only Collide With Player' to avoid any collisions, depending on what you want to do.
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • Spartan_KCT
(07-30-2018, 09:58 AM)Create Wrote: Hello Spartan,

One simple way to do it, is by using the motor tool, and simply making the arm and motor prop transparent, Be sure to use the Precision>Only Collide With Player' to avoid any collisions, depending on what you want to do.

How would I go about attaching the dupe to the arm? Last time I didn't manage to attach it in a good way, was very buggy for me.
Fearless Donator
Click me!

(07-30-2018, 10:27 AM)Spartan_KCT Wrote:

How would I go about attaching the dupe to the arm? Last time I didn't manage to attach it in a good way, was very buggy for me.

Use a simple weld, but be sure to no collide them so they if your motor is at a high speed, they wont glitch out. Also perhaps use the "Keep Upright" function for each prop so it doesn't spin around.
The following 2 users Like Create's post:
  • Spartan_KCT, RoCKy
(07-30-2018, 11:18 PM)Create Wrote:
(07-30-2018, 10:27 AM)Spartan_KCT Wrote:

Use a simple weld, but be sure to no collide them so they if your motor is at a high speed, they wont glitch out. Also perhaps use the "Keep Upright" function for each prop so it doesn't spin around.

I'll try that today or tomorrow and let you know if it worked!
Fearless Donator
Click me!

The following 1 user Likes Spartan_KCT's post:
  • RoCKy
Hey there Spartan!

It's been two months since this, did it work out in the end? If so, I would have thought an administrator would have closed this thread but I guess not. Please get back to me.

Many thanks!
(10-11-2018, 10:22 AM)Create Wrote: Hey there Spartan!

It's been two months since this, did it work out in the end? If so, I would have thought an administrator would have closed this thread but I guess not. Please get back to me.

Many thanks
Hey man! 

I believe it has all worked out in the end! Thank you and sorry that I forgot to reply! I even forgot that this thread was still open and I think it can be closed now that it is fixed.

Thank you once again,

Spartan
Fearless Donator
Click me!

Issue solved,

Archived.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork