ghosTAk1ll3r
(08-24-2018, 08:32 PM)Jonas Wrote:
(08-24-2018, 05:59 PM)Old Man Jokhah Wrote: How many perms does it take to make staff?  lololololol.  Very helpful for many years.....  Are you freaking serious?  He has more perms than most people get regular bans.

I'll be brutally honest. GHOSTK1LL3R has definetly helped the staff team in unimagineable ways, trust me. You never know what happens behind closed doors, but I can assure you, he has helped in so many ways. There is no need to put any salt here, although I understand your confusion. I've seen him help in many ways though he still has done some stupid shit, he has done some thing that definetly overweighs that.

Yeah.  Helped in unimagineable ways.  Multiple perms.  Pretty easy to tell what is happening behind closed doors.  Just saying, dude had more than 3 perms and a list of bans a mile fucking long.  Done stupid shit is like saying that a DDoSer was just messing around.  Overweighs his history?  What did he do?  Cure minge cancer?

As for your salt comment, I'm free to express myself.  During my time as staff here, this dude was a pain in the ass for the team and the community.  Watching all our work get undone with the cleaning of the slate was one thing, now they run the fucking show.

Christ.

*rolls over in his former staff grave*
(08-25-2018, 03:51 AM)Old Man Jokhah Wrote:
(08-24-2018, 08:32 PM)Jonas Wrote:
(08-24-2018, 05:59 PM)Old Man Jokhah Wrote: How many perms does it take to make staff?  lololololol.  Very helpful for many years.....  Are you freaking serious?  He has more perms than most people get regular bans.

I'll be brutally honest. GHOSTK1LL3R has definetly helped the staff team in unimagineable ways, trust me. You never know what happens behind closed doors, but I can assure you, he has helped in so many ways. There is no need to put any salt here, although I understand your confusion. I've seen him help in many ways though he still has done some stupid shit, he has done some thing that definetly overweighs that.

Yeah.  Helped in unimagineable ways.  Multiple perms.  Pretty easy to tell what is happening behind closed doors.  Just saying, dude had more than 3 perms and a list of bans a mile freaking long.  Done stupid shit is like saying that a DDoSer was just messing around.  Overweighs his history?  What did he do?  Cure minge cancer?

As for your salt comment, I'm free to express myself.  During my time as staff here, this dude was a pain in the ass for the team and the community.  Watching all our work get undone with the cleaning of the slate was one thing, now they run the freaking show.

Christ.

*rolls over in his former staff grave*

Go back to sleep old man
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
The following 3 users Like Decay's post:
  • General Rickets, DVN, Narcotic
I fully expect DVN to warn everyone that's commented here about ghostkillers previous bans...as he did when I mentioned them. As well as delete the comments ...
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Pollux
(08-25-2018, 08:51 AM)Marty Wrote: I fully expect DVN to warn everyone that's commented here about ghostkillers previous bans...as he did when I mentioned them. As well as delete the comments ...

I won't remove your comments, I'm going to close this thread.

It's not the place to discuss what you think of Ghostkiller, nor is it a place for people to completely disrespect him and attempt to ruin his reputation, this goes for all the people that made negative comments about the past and completely went off topic.

Quick update: Ghostkiller is doing great in his position as TA, he's fit in the team great.
We're a little late announcing this publicly, but @"GHOSTK1LL3R" will be our first TA to experience an extended Trial. This is not a common occurrence but it is mentioned in our protocol as a method that can be used if we believe it would be the most beneficial outcome.

This has been done because our only real issue with him is his low activity towards the end of his Trial, which he had given us valid reasons for. His Trial could not be a success with the level of activity he was displaying at the time of it's end, but these reasons he gave for inactivity should be coming to an end very soon and we therefore wanted to allow him to prove his activity to us in the following month.

Regards,

Tomo/Staff Team
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 2 users Like Tomo's post:
  • Pollux, Random