ghosTAk1ll3r
(07-30-2018, 10:47 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: Hi all,

Before I continue i'd just like to say a massive thanks for all the support from both the staff team and the community in me becoming TA.

I understand that there is a past in regards to my interactions with FL. I get and understand why people will look at this and make the judgement of who I am as a person. I am not going to stand here telling you that you're wrong but I hope I can prove to you through my actions that I am changed and what you have thought of me as is no more.

I hope one day those who have come to this thread and negatively supported my promotion  will give me the chance to show you that I've changed.

Thank you for this opportunity and i'll show you it was the right one.

Grr shame on u  Fist
(07-30-2018, 10:47 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: Hi all,

Before I continue i'd just like to say a massive thanks for all the support from both the staff team and the community in me becoming TA.

I understand that there is a past in regards to my interactions with FL. I get and understand why people will look at this and make the judgement of who I am as a person. I am not going to stand here telling you that you're wrong but I hope I can prove to you through my actions that I am changed and what you have thought of me as is no more.

I hope one day those who have come to this thread and negatively supported my promotion  will give me the chance to show you that I've changed.

Thank you for this opportunity and i'll show you it was the right one.

Just remember you are committed now. I'll be rooting for you budd.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Congrats Ghost.
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
mad init
Been on holiday so sorry for the late comment Sad

From what I see most people commenting in disagreement to this haven't seen ghost on the servers in recent months as they're completely inactive, but anyhow, congratulations buddy and best of luck.
The following 1 user Likes Mustang's post:
  • Wolven
My G got trial admin, well deserved not one bit of shock in this promotion well deserved. Only Just seen this and probs best thing I’ve seen happen to FL of course me entering the community was better??
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
The following 1 user Likes Cox's post:
  • Wolven
(08-19-2018, 09:55 PM)Cox Wrote: My G got trial admin, well deserved not one bit of shock in this promotion well deserved. Only Just seen this and probs best thing I’ve seen happen to FL of course me entering the community was better??

Who are you? Hope to see you on the FL servers at some point!
The following 4 users Like Kippsee's post:
  • god, Grunt, General Rickets, Byra
How many perms does it take to make staff? lololololol. Very helpful for many years..... Are you fucking serious? He has more perms than most people get regular bans.
The following 1 user Likes Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • Marty
(08-24-2018, 05:59 PM)Old Man Jokhah Wrote: How many perms does it take to make staff?  lololololol.  Very helpful for many years.....  Are you freaking serious?  He has more perms than most people get regular bans.

I'll be brutally honest. GHOSTK1LL3R has definetly helped the staff team in unimagineable ways, trust me. You never know what happens behind closed doors, but I can assure you, he has helped in so many ways. There is no need to put any salt here, although I understand your confusion. I've seen him help in many ways though he still has done some stupid shit, he has done some thing that definetly overweighs that.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 3 users Like Jonas's post:
  • Lewwings, Archer, sebasti161
(08-24-2018, 08:32 PM)Jonas Wrote:
(08-24-2018, 05:59 PM)Old Man Jokhah Wrote: How many perms does it take to make staff?  lololololol.  Very helpful for many years.....  Are you freaking serious?  He has more perms than most people get regular bans.

I'll be brutally honest. GHOSTK1LL3R has definetly helped the staff team in unimagineable ways, trust me. You never know what happens behind closed doors, but I can assure you, he has helped in so many ways. There is no need to put any salt here, although I understand your confusion. I've seen him help in many ways though he still has done some stupid shit, he has done some thing that definetly overweighs that.

"you never know what happens behind closed doors"

Rockin' around the clock since 2008? The quote above suits the fearless moto more.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 1 user Likes King Kickass's post:
  • mgdwszx