Unban Request
Your name: Red Knight

Your SteamID: [b]STEAM_0:1:101973219[/b]

Your ban ID: 78268

Banned by: [FL] DVN

Reason: Intentional CDM | Lying during sit // Extended by Yonno - Permed as per last chance

Involved: -/-

Why we should unban you:

Dear Fearless Team,

I got banned permanently from your Server because i got too many bans in a short time. I dont wanna say, the bans are unjustified. I did mistakes. And i really apologieze for that. I startet again playing garrys mod roleplay (on other servers) two month ago, and i realised, how amazing the Fearless Server is! I really miss playing on the Fearless Server. I wanna do a restart! 
I got banned a long time ago, and i hope i get a second chance.
I apologize for, every mistake i did.

best regards, Red Knight
Hi Red Knight,

I'll get a comment from Yonno as he extended the ban with our decision on your UBR. Please be patient, we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Hi Red Knight,

I vaguely recall the situation regarding the ban which I extended as well as the ban I issued on you myself.

I personally do not really believe in second chances in regards to "people maturing" nor "mere apologies", however since the permanent ban system has changed I believe you will have a fair chance of getting unbanned. With that said I will leave the conclusion up to DVN and the team, and I wish you the best of luck in your unban request.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
Approved

Concluding notes

You have served a fair amount of time in regards to your current ban, and you have not attempted to circumvent the ban at any point. As Yonno said the permanent ban rules have changed and I do believe you should be allowed back.

This being said you are placed on your last chance for the next 6 months, which can then be appealed. Until then, if any rules are broken you will receive a very length ban.

I suggest you refresh on the rules as we have added some new ones recently, just so you don't make any major mistakes. You are now unbanned and can play again.