V4B1 potential
(07-26-2018, 01:17 PM)juicyorange Wrote:
(07-26-2018, 12:35 PM)Falc Wrote:
(07-26-2018, 10:46 AM)Archer Wrote:
(07-26-2018, 10:34 AM)Falc Wrote:
(07-26-2018, 10:18 AM)juicyorange Wrote: get rid of v2d already so sick of the basewars

You’re triggered lolololololol

Cry baby

great maturity
I actually cba trying to roleplay anymore, I can't walk 5 feet without getting in a crossfire. v2d is too crowded for both Pas and Agg RP.

Lol and what bruh?

Stop over exaggerating, cub foods and Flea aren’t 2 feet away from crossfire, nor tides, the two general stores either.

He isn’t exaggerating if you walk on main street while there is a base at slums you will get shot or hostaged.

Yes you are exaggerating as that's compelte bullshit.

The only people taken hostage are those stupid enough to literally run into the base.

And shooting in main Street? You can blame the cop force for that one. If you're going to raid a base, raid a base. Don't go fleaing fnto the Nexus for cover.
(07-26-2018, 09:23 AM)equal Wrote: We need change, we need a new map.

Everyone is scared of change. V2D is shit.

This is why.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qemKxAEnm1U
Recording a one time thing to try and prove a point is more than sad. And about the main subject although I did kind of like the map the FPS on it were terrible. So no I wouldn't want to see it back on fl.
(07-26-2018, 01:42 PM)Dimitris Wrote:

This is why.
Recording a one time thing to try and prove a point is more than sad. And about the main subject although I did kind of like the map the FPS on it were terrible. So no I wouldn't want to see it back on fl.

One time? This shit is 10 times a day. Don't make me prove it to you.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 3 users Like equal's post:
  • Archer, juicyorange, Flux
Just admit yall want your Slums bases and the K/D ratio
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 3 users Like Archer's post:
  • Chumps, Grunt, Flux
(07-26-2018, 01:28 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(07-26-2018, 01:17 PM)juicyorange Wrote:
(07-26-2018, 12:35 PM)Falc Wrote:
(07-26-2018, 10:46 AM)Archer Wrote:
(07-26-2018, 10:34 AM)Falc Wrote: You’re triggered lolololololol

Cry baby

great maturity
I actually cba trying to roleplay anymore, I can't walk 5 feet without getting in a crossfire. v2d is too crowded for both Pas and Agg RP.

Lol and what bruh?

Stop over exaggerating, cub foods and Flea aren’t 2 feet away from crossfire, nor tides, the two general stores either.

He isn’t exaggerating if you walk on main street while there is a base at slums you will get shot or hostaged.

Yes you are exaggerating as that's compelte bullshit.

The only people taken hostage are those stupid enough to literally run into the base.

And shooting in main Street? You can blame the cop force for that one. If you're going to raid a base, raid a base. Don't go fleaing fnto the Nexus for cover.

I genuinely do not understand your thought process at times. I can't believe that you blame the attacking force for something the defending force shouldn't be doing. Just like in any other game where a defending force defends their base from a group of attackers, it is a final resort for the attacking team to fall back and retreat. You as a defending force should not be pursuing the opposing team all the way to their base, or in this case creating gunfights in the middle of the city. Pushing is a strategy, but there should be a line to how far you are allowed to push, and common sense easily draws that line. 

If you have no awareness of what you're doing and don't think of the people around you, that are tryring to mind their own business, then you're genuinely ruining the roleplay experience and collective enjoyment of the server, and you should genuinely be ashamed of that. How you and your group have not been warned or told off yet for the events that have been taking place lately goes completely beyond me, and I'm quite honestly disappointed in the staff team that they're allowing you guys to do it, or in some cases even side with your decisions.

From what video footage I've seen recently, it has gone downhill real fast.

I believe switching to V4B1, or any other map without slums or a strong base right next to the Nexus, would be a great start to tackle this "dilemma".
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 7 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Archer, juicyorange, Lewwings, Wolven, Pollux, Grunt, Flux
I have video footage of the China Mafia chasing cops from their base all the way to Main Street and into Nexus, spawnkilling some as well. Stop jacking off to your K/D counters already
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 2 users Like Archer's post:
  • Luna, Grunt
(07-26-2018, 01:44 PM)equal Wrote:

This is why.

No I want you to prove it then. I fully disagree.
(07-26-2018, 01:55 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(07-26-2018, 01:44 PM)equal Wrote:

This is why.

No I want you to prove it then. I fully disagree.

You got it boss, I'll be back in 24 hours.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 2 users Like equal's post:
  • Dimitris, Grunt
Would rather have V4B1, way better than V2D no dead ends as well as more room to actually build.
V2D Has gone out of hands recently, its horrible for passiveRP and being in the city just gives you a headache cause of the constant shooting in slums/infront of nexus cause of the raids that happen every 5 minutes.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
The following 1 user Likes Chumps's post:
  • Lewwings
(07-26-2018, 02:09 PM)Chumps Wrote: Would rather have V4B1, way better than V2D no dead ends as well as more room to actually build.
V2D Has gone out of hands recently, its horrible for passiveRP and being in the city just gives you a headache cause of the constant shooting in slums/infront of nexus cause of the raids that happen every 5 minutes.

The new rule additions have stopped players from basing apartments 2 therefore the slums will probably be toned down for aggressiveRP I guess. However if it's still the case probably worth getting a suggestion up on ideas. The main problem for the 'city shootouts' is because cops fall back to nexus which causes criminals to then push it. This can easily be stopped. Therefore (other than the looped map) v2d could be more beneficial and fun for those 'moaning' if you get what i mean