V4B1 potential
I don't know how big of a difference it will have on V4B1 as it hasn't been tested there. It will for sure be better, just no clue by how much.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(07-26-2018, 09:35 AM)Archer Wrote:
(07-26-2018, 09:32 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(07-26-2018, 09:29 AM)Archer Wrote:
(07-26-2018, 09:21 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: Shit FPS on v4b1 no way.

Literally the worst map we ever had on FL for that exact reason

we get it you like your Slums base
On-Topic:
All maps will have shit FPS with 2 major dupes and 75 players. v4b1 offered many roleplay possibilities(both Pas and Agg). It's pretty balanced out, and no locations except Industrial have dead ends. Wanna AggRP?Sure, a lot of areas. Wanna PasRP?Sure, a lot of areas *far away* from Agg areas. As much as I prefer the v5p Nexus, one building shouldn't really define the map change. All for v4b1

I don't care about my slums base, V2D offers good FPS. Who would play on a server where they literally cannot play the server due to shit FPS.

FPS peak time on v2d is good only gets bad when the server been up for 12 hours which has now been fixed. v4b1 is just laggy. It always was and always will be.

The only reason v2d is so good right now is because Pollux improved FPS through optimization

No,no it's not.

The reason people voted before Pollux even touched it was good FPS. It has always had good FPS.
The following 1 user Likes User 12049's post:
  • Grunt
I honestly hate v4b1. It's fps will always be bad and with some of its updates it ruined parts of the map such as adding goth to it.

I will always wish we could try chaos City but that dream is dead and if you guys would really want to change from v2d I would rather see v33x instead.
(07-26-2018, 09:58 AM)Fultz Wrote: I honestly hate v4b1. It's fps will always be bad and with some of its updates it ruined parts of the map such as adding goth to it.

I will always wish we could try chaos City but that dream is dead and if you guys would really want to change from v2d I would rather see v33x instead.

v33x had even worse fps than v4b1
(07-26-2018, 09:59 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(07-26-2018, 09:58 AM)Fultz Wrote: I honestly hate v4b1. It's fps will always be bad and with some of its updates it ruined parts of the map such as adding goth to it.

v33x had even worse fps than v4b1

Idc I like it more than v4. I said if they really had to change it at least do that one. Chaos is better than both to me tho. And realistically keeping v2 is the just optimal. V2d is however too small for 75 if we keep those numbers as well
V4B1 is the best EvoCity map there is and best map for FL, depending on the fps.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheSiphon's post:
  • Luna
get rid of v2d already so sick of the basewars
The following 6 users Like juicyorange's post:
  • Pollux, Archer, Luna, sebasti161, Flux, bitchass
v4b1 and v33x are far better than V5P, to be honest I think everybody will get lag in any map.

But I still love v2d
(07-26-2018, 10:18 AM)juicyorange Wrote: get rid of v2d already so sick of the basewars

You’re triggered lolololololol

Cry baby
(07-26-2018, 10:34 AM)Falc Wrote:
(07-26-2018, 10:18 AM)juicyorange Wrote: get rid of v2d already so sick of the basewars

You’re triggered lolololololol

Cry baby

great maturity
I actually cba trying to roleplay anymore, I can't walk 5 feet without getting in a crossfire. v2d is too crowded for both Pas and Agg RP.
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 5 users Like Archer's post:
  • Nevy, Lewwings, Baskingner, Pollux, Flux