[Unverified] EvoCity LGBT+ Society
Rainbow 
EvoCity
  LGBT+ 
Society
(Improved Logo currently being developed)

|Where it began|
On the 26th July 2018, a group of Queer Citizens in EvoCity decided to band together and unite in recognition of their similarities and celebration of difference. We set up an Office to discuss our movement, how it should evolve and what the set agenda should be. As time passed more citizens found common goals and similarities with us and decided to join our cause. From that day forward we set our foot down in EvoCity and pledged to make our presence known in the City and to make a difference. From the progress we made we realised if we put our minds to one goal, we could make it possible. We could make the impossible possible.

|Our Goal|
We aim to actively enforce/promote Equal Rights within the city, particularly with Citizens who do identify as something other than Heterosexual or Cisgender. We also hope to eliminate the issue of bigotry in the city by any means necessary.

|Can I join?|
Anyone from EvoCity can join the Society. Regardless of Sexuality, Gender Identity, Race, Religion or Political View. We are open to all who willingly support our cause.

|Council |

Founding Directors:
Beta Odessa Delonge
Gaycus Retardson
Barry Dinger
Patricka Fitzpatrick

Co-Directors:
The Co-Director assist the directors in anyway they can, when it comes to how we progress, develop or just general decision making.
~
None

Social Secretary:
The Social Secretary is in charge of anything social in the Society. From Events to Promotional Imagery.
~
Gerry Adams
~

Welfare Officer:
Welfare Officers are in charge of the well-being of the Society & It's members. If there's collisions/disagreements between members they try their best to fix the issue and solidify the relationships between everyone in the community.
~
None
~

Defence Secretary:
Defence Secretaries are the go-to when it comes to Security & Defense of the society, it's members and quarters. They are the generous members who put the safety of us first so we can be ourselves and make changes to the world.
~
None
~

|Members|
Austini Vercetti
Tony Silicia
Taylor Gates
Dan 'Andrew' Andricks
Richard Hammond
Frank Taylor
Poe Tato
Ashly AT-Wood
David 'Money' Capone
Tony Sicilia
Hughbert 'Rebelz' Weaver
Robert 'Sheen' Hunter
Roleplay Nem
Chris 'Capone' Dixon
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

The following 3 users Like SeductivePotato's post:
  • DVN, Zona, Bornstellar
"Who are you?! What are you doing here?"
"I'M GAY!"
"Aight guys he's good, let him in"
The following 1 user Likes TJ Howard's post:
  • SeductivePotato
Oi you forgot me from founding people
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
God bless this group. We defied the social norm and lead it into salvation late last night.

Evo City: Become Gay
The following 1 user Likes Bornstellar's post:
  • SeductivePotato
Behold the new base 

[Image: ImdntEG]
[Image: kygSw91]
Behold the new base 

[Image: ImdntEG]
I really like this, it spreads a lot of positivity, which clearly the server needs a lot more of.
The following 1 user Likes Inlandbubbles's post:
  • SeductivePotato
Pretty good group to roleplay with, pissed my mafia boss off once so I had to Molotov their disco thingy.

It's a really awesome concept and I look forward to the foreseeable future.
[Image: qrw50vfb_o.gif]
[Image: DR7aWp0.png]

You will not be getting the support of the Gay Guys Gang. The leader of this community has published a very vile message on our clan's page clearly showing his disregard towards homosexuality. We deem this unacceptable and will not change our mind unless the leader is re-instated. Have a good day!
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
The following 2 users Like James's post:
  • MrFinnConlon, Ryan F
(08-10-2018, 08:33 PM)James Wrote:
[Image: DR7aWp0.png]

You will not be getting the support of the Gay Guys Gang. The leader of this community has published a very vile message on our clan's page clearly showing his disregard towards homosexuality. We deem this unacceptable and will not change our mind unless the leader is re-instated. Have a good day!

We have just retracted our support for this vile clan, I've received information they've been calling friends of the LGBT a "dumb nig ger" and "stupid co cksucking fa ggot" as well as many other racial and homophobic / transphobic epithets in the city which I simply cannot abide by. LGBT+ Society you have a day to retract your statements before the full might of the true LGBT agencies of Evocity launch this into full out war aswell as all whom stand by our cause! We offer members of this vile hategroup our graceful hand and grant them asylum among our ranks however if you refuse you will be crushed like the bugs racists are! Long live the EDP and GGG! May you make the sensible decision and retract your words and swear your service to us!

OOC:

In-regards to my own uses of those words I have simply quoted, I think those words are vile and hateful and any warning as a result of me quoting in-character racism is not respected at all.

http://prntscr.com/kh7gl1
The following 3 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • James, MrFinnConlon, Ryan F