New Rules 26/07/18
Exclamation 
[Image: announcement.png]

Greetings Fearless,

Today we have a few new rules hitting the servers and they will have an immediate effect.

The following additions and clarifications have been made:

Do not Metagame, meaning you can't use OOC-obtained information IC. However, you may use a third-party software that Fearless is using as long as it is accompanied with voice transmission in-game.

The Police Sergeant commands Police forces, and the S.R.U. Sergeant commands S.R.U., unless the President states otherwise. If you wish to join the Government as a custom job you must receive permission from the President with a pass at the nearest convenience.

Doomforting explanation
Using props to hinder player's ability to move or aim is prohibited. This includes utilising props to cause view bobbing when moving in the base, as well as using them to force a players screen to a particular angle. To protect your base from breaches you may only use three plates to prevent them from getting through.

Reasons for raid/criminal activity explanation
When the President's tax is above 20% this allows you to have a valid reason to raid and it also means that the President is a Dictator and then can act as a Dictator accordingly.

Perma-Law
3. Do not jaywalk, only cross streets at the zebra path where available, cross only when it is safe to do so. The maximum penalty of this crime is a fine, unless the accused refuse to cooperate.

Many thanks to the team and community for help bring these to our attention.
since when was jaywalking ever enforced by someone who isn't a c0ck
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
The following 1 user Likes dawson270500's post:
  • Lewwings
I really like the new addition to the jaywalking perma law. I see a lot of people getting arrested for 15 mins for it.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 2 users Like Panda's post:
  • god, Joe_
Great additions!
Wolven

excellent to see these new additions
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
WOW GREAT UPDATE GUYS I FUCKING LOVE THIS SERVER IM JUST WANKING MY CHUB FULL FORCE IMAGINING YOU GUYS WORKING ON THIS HARD UPDATE
The following 6 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • James, bitchass, Byra, Zecon, TJ Howard, Alertecobra27
So you can use discord, as it is the only third-party software that fearless uses, to talk as long during raids for example, as long as you say something in game?

The jaywalking thing isn't that good, since when they refuse to pay, you should have the option to send them in jail. And that sounds like something i can't do.
(07-26-2018, 01:31 AM)[FL] Despacito I Wrote: So you can use discord, as it is the only third-party software that fearless uses, to talk as long during raids for example, as long as you say something in game?

The jaywalking thing isn't that good, since when they refuse to pay, you should have the option to send them in jail. And that sounds like something i can't do.

That is correct. With this change EVERY clan will be allowed a clan discord under the clan category on our discord.

And you're correct about this, I've changed it as it was genuinely a massive oversight, so thank you!
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 2 users Like Divey's post:
  • Foxirius2205, Lewwings
(07-26-2018, 01:32 AM)Divey Wrote:
(07-26-2018, 01:31 AM)[FL] Despacito I Wrote: So you can use discord, as it is the only third-party software that fearless uses, to talk as long during raids for example, as long as you say something in game?

That is correct. With this change EVERY clan will be allowed a clan discord under the clan category on our discord.

And you're correct about this, I've changed it as it was genuinely a massive oversight, so thank you!

Unban me then.
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • James
Great additions!
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon