New Rules 26/07/18
Great new rule additions, very pleased with these.
Made some adjustments to the explanation regarding floor defences, as well as changing the dictator stance from 40% to above 20%. Thank you for bringing these points to our attention.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 5 users Like Divey's post:
  • Panda, , Lewwings, Santaliz, TheSiphon
Amazing rule additions.
Thumbs up.

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
(07-26-2018, 03:28 PM)Create Wrote:
(07-26-2018, 03:09 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote:
(07-26-2018, 11:31 AM)TheSiphon Wrote:
(07-26-2018, 10:49 AM)Create Wrote: If you can now use Discord to notmetagame, then we should have Government Voice Channels like we did back in the day of Teamspeak. Because it is often much clearer to talk in Discord than it is to use the voice radio.

I like that idea a lot. Though I wonder how we could stop criminals from just jumpping into the discord and listening to the government chatter.
Perhaps there could be a bot to check that if you are a government member in-game, it allows you to join the channel? Perhaps not, but would be useful to keep it job specific only.
Though back in Teamspeak time it was just a normal channel, right? I didn't use it much back then.

Maybe Ingame the Police SGT can set a code or something or request for it to be changed by an admin and then give the password for the channel out to only gov workers.
Only issue with that is that Discord doesn't have passwords, but it has permissions, and if the police force are switching throughout the day, itll be complicated to keep setting the permissions, even if it is a bot doing it.a

The good thing about discord is you can have a bit coded to do absolutely anything you want. Discord already communicated with our server nicely. I'd reckon someone with the knowhow could effectively code it when if your in government you had access to the government channel.

My only issue is this would cause communication problems for example there would be people IG only using voice radio. Which is a feature we have so j don't see why we just keep the voice radio as the main Govt voice Comms.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Still waiting for these to be added to the server.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
Finally realised these hadn't actually been pushed onto the server. Big oopsie.

Fixed now. Enjoy!
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]