New Rules 26/07/18
If you can now use Discord to notmetagame, then we should have Government Voice Channels like we did back in the day of Teamspeak. Because it is often much clearer to talk in Discord than it is to use the voice radio.
The following 3 users Like Create's post:
  • Archer, Luna, don
(07-26-2018, 10:49 AM)Create Wrote: If you can now use Discord to notmetagame, then we should have Government Voice Channels like we did back in the day of Teamspeak. Because it is often much clearer to talk in Discord than it is to use the voice radio.

You’re finally making sense create I like it
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
(07-26-2018, 10:49 AM)Create Wrote: If you can now use Discord to notmetagame, then we should have Government Voice Channels like we did back in the day of Teamspeak. Because it is often much clearer to talk in Discord than it is to use the voice radio.

I like that idea a lot. Though I wonder how we could stop criminals from just jumpping into the discord and listening to the government chatter.
Perhaps there could be a bot to check that if you are a government member in-game, it allows you to join the channel? Perhaps not, but would be useful to keep it job specific only.
Though back in Teamspeak time it was just a normal channel, right? I didn't use it much back then.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
(07-26-2018, 09:26 AM)Lewwings Wrote:
(07-26-2018, 09:24 AM)Sparx Wrote: One: don't metagame - Use discord or speak IG or you'll get the blame

This ain't the Fearless Team Song V3, go home, Sparx.

Sorry Lewwings but FL's got new rules, go count 'em.

So I gotta tell them to myself??...
The following 1 user Likes [LT] Sparx's post:
  • James
(07-26-2018, 11:37 AM)Sparx Wrote:
(07-26-2018, 09:24 AM)Sparx Wrote: One: don't metagame - Use discord or speak IG or you'll get the blame

idc & yes Wink

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(07-26-2018, 11:41 AM)Lewwings Wrote:

idc & yes Wink

Dua yourself a favour and read them then!!  Blush

ot: help I can't stop
The following 2 users Like [LT] Sparx's post:
  • Lewwings, James
(07-26-2018, 11:44 AM)Sparx Wrote:
(07-26-2018, 11:41 AM)Lewwings Wrote:

idc & yes Wink

Dua yourself a favour and read them then!!  Blush

ot: help I can't stop

I can't read.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Great Additions!
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."
(07-26-2018, 11:31 AM)TheSiphon Wrote:

I like that idea a lot. Though I wonder how we could stop criminals from just jumpping into the discord and listening to the government chatter.
Perhaps there could be a bot to check that if you are a government member in-game, it allows you to join the channel? Perhaps not, but would be useful to keep it job specific only.
Though back in Teamspeak time it was just a normal channel, right? I didn't use it much back then.

Maybe Ingame the Police SGT can set a code or something or request for it to be changed by an admin and then give the password for the channel out to only gov workers.

-Removed by Steven8ken
(07-26-2018, 03:09 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote:
(07-26-2018, 11:31 AM)TheSiphon Wrote:

Maybe Ingame the Police SGT can set a code or something or request for it to be changed by an admin and then give the password for the channel out to only gov workers.
Only issue with that is that Discord doesn't have passwords, but it has permissions, and if the police force are switching throughout the day, itll be complicated to keep setting the permissions, even if it is a bot doing it.a