New Rules 26/07/18
(07-26-2018, 08:19 AM)Yonno Wrote:
(07-26-2018, 02:07 AM)equal Wrote: You need to reword the rule about doomforting. To many people that won't make any sense.

Define "impair" in correlation to doomforting. What is any height?

Make it simpler or add a definition/explanation alongside it. I myself aren't a hundred per cent sure what you mean by this rule.

[Image: SczbtKb.png]

Does this mean you can't base at the middle apartment in slums anymore?

Pretty sure he means those 1 PHX plates that people shove into the ground in the middle of hallways etc to put attackers off their aim. See example below:

Spoiler :
[Image: c207659aa06b23937719e46a1d68c26e.jpg]

As for president taxes, they'll have to be clarified because people would just sit on 39%.

Oh right, that would make sense.

Literally, I did that one time and then right after everyone started coping that idea and now you see it with most of peoples dupes.

It wasn't even that of a great idea and people do it all wrong. IMO its not that bad of doomfort at-all considering you can breach them really easily.
(07-26-2018, 02:07 AM)equal Wrote: You need to reword the rule about doomforting. To many people that won't make any sense.

Make it simpler or add a definition/explanation alongside it. I myself aren't a hundred per cent sure what you mean by this rule.

Pretty sure he means those 1 PHX plates that people shove into the ground in the middle of hallways etc to put attackers off their aim. See example below:

Spoiler :

As for president taxes, they'll have to be clarified because people would just sit on 39%.

They wouldn't because it is still raidable above 20% just if you are at 40% you have to be a dictator. The rule was just an addition reminding at the start it still is raidable at 40% just you also have to be a dictator.
(07-26-2018, 08:23 AM)Bob Bobbington Wrote:

Spoiler :

They wouldn't because it is still raidable above 20% just if you are at 40% you have to be a dictator. The rule was just an addition reminding at the start it still is raidable at 40% just you also have to be a dictator.

I see, then I suppose it's just wordly rather poorly. Thanks for clarifying.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
Love the J-Walking addtion.
Good rules update, the clarifications are very nice.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

One: Don't metagame, use discord and speak IG or you'll get the blame!
The following 4 users Like [LT] Sparx's post:
  • Luna, James, TheSiphon, Lewwings
(07-26-2018, 09:24 AM)Sparx Wrote: One: don't metagame - Use discord or speak IG or you'll get the blame

This ain't the Fearless Team Song V3, go home, Sparx.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • TheSiphon
Discord or In-Game
Don't be that nerd, don't be lame
Don't METAGAME

Voice Input keys must be the SAME
That's the name of the game

Don't break this rule or you'll feel the flame
Can't tell if it's from the ban hammer or this lit beat I can't tame
It's an endless chain that I can't contain

I think I came [Image: 1f4a6.png]