New Rules 26/07/18
I think the floor one should be changed to defences that chance the height of the defender rapidly. It sounds like I cannot have any raised floors at all with the current wording.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(07-26-2018, 01:59 AM)Pollux Wrote: I think the floor one should be changed to defences that chance the height of the defender rapidly. It sounds like I cannot have any raised floors at all with the current wording.

That is the case.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
You need to reword the rule about doomforting. To many people that won't make any sense.

Define "impair" in correlation to doomforting. What is any height?

Make it simpler or add a definition/explanation alongside it. I myself aren't a hundred per cent sure what you mean by this rule.

[Image: SczbtKb.png]

Does this mean you can't base at the middle apartment in slums anymore?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Pollux
Not sure what you mean by the new doomfort rule.

Can you show screenshots of what you mean?

(I get the concept but I don't see how someone going up or down is doomfort)

Also does it now mean the president can go to 39% tax and not get raided? Because that's what it sounds like.
Why do you need to over complicate metagaming?

The rule was fine and simple, worked how it should’ve and most followed it for how many years?

Honestly have no idea why you’ve over complicated it and changed it, pointless.

Good luck enforcing it.
I wonder if there is any members that got banned due to one of these rules not being specific enough. Nice police rule.
The new meta gaming rule is worded awkwardly so it sounds like a loophole waiting to be exploited. Most people get ic info from ooc via coms then pretend to get it from ic anyway so at least now we acknowledge that.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
(07-26-2018, 04:38 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: Not sure what you mean by the new doomfort rule.

Also does it now mean the president can go to 39% tax and not get raided? Because that's what it sounds like.

"You cannot raid the President solely to earn money, because of high taxes (unless it's above 20%)"

The only addition to that rule is that if it is 40%, they have to act like a dictator. Personally, I think it should be over 35% because if it is 39%, there isn't much to lose in terms of income but they also don't have to be a dictator.
(07-26-2018, 07:55 AM)Bob Bobbington Wrote:
(07-26-2018, 04:38 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: Not sure what you mean by the new doomfort rule.

"You cannot raid the President solely to earn money, because of high taxes (unless it's above 20%)"

The only addition to that rule is that if it is 40%, they have to act like a dictator. Personally, I think it should be over 35% because if it is 39%, there isn't much to lose in terms of income but they also don't have to be a dictator.

Yea that why im confused about it. I'd even say over 30% IMO as 5% still isn't that much.
The following 1 user Likes User 12049's post:
  • Bobby
(07-26-2018, 02:07 AM)equal Wrote: You need to reword the rule about doomforting. To many people that won't make any sense.

Define "impair" in correlation to doomforting. What is any height?

Make it simpler or add a definition/explanation alongside it. I myself aren't a hundred per cent sure what you mean by this rule.

[Image: SczbtKb.png]

Does this mean you can't base at the middle apartment in slums anymore?

Pretty sure he means those 1 PHX plates that people shove into the ground in the middle of hallways etc to put attackers off their aim. See example below:

Spoiler :
[Image: c207659aa06b23937719e46a1d68c26e.jpg]

As for president taxes, they'll have to be clarified because people would just sit on 39%.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.