Please actually help( Missing money and items)
Alright so i made 2 threads now for to different issues of me missing stuff

https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=88128
https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?ti...#pid764726

I now have a third issue, where i sold a stolen police uniform in the market and i only got 20k from something else when i logged off. 
In all 3 cases i am not 100% sure if there is a problem, but if no one helps, time only makes it worse. Please help and communicate with me, because it's starting to get annoying now.
You 100% sure noone else is using your account?
[Image: giphy.gif]
(07-25-2018, 09:49 AM)GamingOfficialZZ Wrote: You 100% sure noone else is using your account?

Yeah 100% sure that someone is using my account just to take the money from the f4 market
Speak to Pollux on Discord screenshot your items on the market and then maybe make a short video of someone testing this issue by buying one of your items off the market, maybe ask a friend to help you and say you'll reimburse them.

-Removed by Steven8ken
Hello,

I'm unable to refund items but I will look into the items disappearing once I am able to. I will require your SteamID for me to be able to search the logs and exactly what items you are missing.

I apologize for the lack of response previously, let us hope we can get to the bottom of this issue soon.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
STEAM_0:1:77146729 here you go sir
(07-25-2018, 10:16 AM)Dragnort_ Wrote: Speak to Pollux on Discord screenshot your items on the market and then maybe make a short video of someone testing this issue by buying one of your items off the market, maybe ask a friend to help you and say you'll reimburse them.

The thing is i cant test it, i sometimes get all the money and sometimes after i left a lot of items on the market, when i log in,i only get part of the money. And i can't tell 100% if i got the money while i was in game or didn't
Hello,

Apologies for the delay in handling this. I have sent you a DM on discord containing your full market logs, at a quick glance I could not find anything out of place but you may recognize exactly when this occurred better than I can. If you identify anything missing please post it on this thread so I can investigate further and sort out refunds for you.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork