Perma unban request
[b]Your name:[VAC][NOR]Geitelort

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:82760841

Your ban ID:76333

Banned by:Floodify

Reason: Double accounting

Involved: Kind of no one, but I do have some friends that is experienced on the server and want to help me.

Why we should unban you:This was some time ago, and I made a stupid decision that I thought it was ok to use my other account. I didn't think that this wasn't allowed, but now I do, and I regret it very much! I have gotten older and I have more common sense than I had "back then". When I get the unban, I swear I will read the rules, and learn them almost by heart and use my common sense. I will try to RP as good as I can without breaking any rules. Thanks for taking your time for reading and taking this into consideration. Friendly regards, Jonas(Geitelort)[/b]
Since a week has passed, you have to unban me according to the rules.
"According to the rules" you still have 3 more days until the 10 days has passed.

We'll discuss your case and get back to you soon.

Thanks,

Tomo

EDIT: Also, Emish and Kulesebbi have received forum warnings for posting when not involved in the case.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
(07-31-2018, 07:20 PM)Tomo Wrote: "According to the rules" you still have 3 more days until the 10 days has passed.

Thanks,

Tomo
Okey.. My bad I thought it was 7 days..
(07-31-2018, 07:46 PM)Geitelort Wrote:
(07-31-2018, 07:20 PM)Tomo Wrote: "According to the rules" you still have 3 more days until the 10 days has passed.

Thanks,

Tomo

It did used to be 7 days but it changed to 10 days a number of months ago. You're not going crazy aha
(07-31-2018, 07:49 PM)Tomo Wrote:
(07-31-2018, 07:46 PM)Geitelort Wrote:

Thanks,

Tomo

It did used to be 7 days but it changed to 10 days a number of months ago. You're not going crazy aha

Ohh ok haha
Approved.

Due to recent adjustments to DA punishments, your main account will be unbanned. You have served a hefty length of the ban and we would like to give you another chance.

Please make sure you re-read the rules. If this happens again the punishment will be far more severe.

Welcome back!

Tomo