RPPs are dead
Agree with your opinion something wrong with system of RPP right now that needs to be change beacuse that points need to premote RP a good rp but no one really look on the rp that happen every day in the city alot of people that deserve to get rpp just tired of trying to get that beacuse you need to be lucky that any of the admins will look at that.
Code:
[IMG]https://fearlessrp.net/sigs/get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:77377710&b=1[/IMG]

I gave out 11 in one day a few days ago. Dead.
(08-03-2018, 09:23 PM)Narcotic Wrote: I gave out 11 in one day a few days ago. Dead.

those
were
given
out
after
the
creation
of 
this
thread.....................................................
(08-03-2018, 09:52 PM)Sir Narc Wrote:
(08-03-2018, 09:23 PM)Narcotic Wrote: I gave out 11 in one day a few days ago. Dead.

those
were
given
out
after
the
creation
of 
this

And that is bad because?

We are being reactive to what the community is telling us. It's obvious you guys think RPP's are dead and we've acknowledged that since the removal of the Teacher rank this has heavily contributed to a drop. We are trying to fix things by being more active and less restraining with points. Would you rather we not react to this thread? We are a team of humans and can make mistakes and miss things, so it should be nice to see us react to a thread this way by listening and improving from criticism.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Spartan_KCT
I got one very recently for a 5 Hour scientist RP. And I've seen plenty being given out. Some maybe even to fast lol
(08-03-2018, 09:59 PM)DVN Wrote:
(08-03-2018, 09:52 PM)Sir Narc Wrote:

those
were
given
out
after
the
creation
of 
this

And that is bad because?

We are being reactive to what the community is telling us. It's obvious you guys think RPP's are dead and we've acknowledged that since the removal of the Teacher rank this has heavily contributed to a drop. We are trying to fix things by being more active and less restraining with points. Would you rather we not react to this thread? We are a team of humans and can make mistakes and miss things, so it should be nice to see us react to a thread this way by listening and improving from criticism.

I
typed
that
because
of
Narcotics
SASSY
ass
f**king
comment

[Image: guy-with-drink-laughing.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes S!RNARC's post:
  • Narcotic
RPP's should not be given out to individuals just for RP'ing. It should be given out to outstanding examples and this shouldn't mean that some individuals are being given a point every time they come up with a new idea for an RP.

"Missing things" is and should continue to be part of the process. Giving out 11 points in one day is extreme and unheard of from previous times before the teacher rank was established thus paving the way for points to be seen as a commodity that you're entitled to for simply spending a few hours doing a mediocre RP and using /me and occasional emotes.

If you don't get a point it's because either you failed to figure out how to involve others in your RP or simply because nobody happened to be watching. You should do it because you're playing on a roleplay server and not to just gain another point. If you don't get a point, keep doing a roleplay that you enjoy and eventually you'll be noticed if it's something of substance.

My only criticism would be that there should be more emphasis on administrative oversight from behind the scenes. Quality role players are usually the ones that aren't trying to be noticed for the sake of paving a way to a point.
The following 10 users Like Nevy's post:
  • MrFinnConlon, Pollux, Ratatoskrr, Grunt, Yonno, Zecon, Jessixa, Eeee394, Kippsee, Spartan_KCT