the fuck is this about?
Dimitris, be mature and actually argue... How the hell are you gonna call the development team out on being bad if you can't even argue properly? Baskinger was right, you really have no other argument than the stats page is broken, and now you're butthurt.

Pathetic of you to just start attacking those who try to actually figure out what this whole thing is about. I think it's time an admin should close this, as it has turned into a flame war...
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 9 users Like Jonas's post:
  • Huskii, Yonno, Wolven, Lewwings, Santaliz, Emil, Baskingner, CorieTheNub, juicyorange
Do players actaully care about their Pay2Win stats? If you care bout ur stats go play fortnite or cod.. or something. Roleplay Point and hour stats are a lot different to money. Money can be bought, hours/rpp cannot (Don't reply 'courrpt admins sell points.. like fuck off init. So you lot need to put down them sour grapes and just deal with it and wait for the car to be concluded
The following 1 user Likes CorieTheNub's post:
  • Lewwings
(07-24-2018, 03:23 PM)Jonas Wrote: Dimitris, be mature and actually argue... How the hell are you gonna call the development team out on being bad if you can't even argue properly? Baskinger was right, you really have no other argument than the stats page is broken, and now you're butthurt.

Pathetic of you to just start attacking those who try to actually figure out what this whole thing is about. I think it's time an admin should close this, as it has turned into a flame war...

Why does it have to be more than the stats page? Something so easy to fix but he wont do so.
This is due to admins having the test car and the price it is set at on the Marketplace. This will soon be removed once tests are complete and the stats page will return to it's normal state showing the legitimate richest players.

To prevent users from flaming each other further I will close this.