the fuck is this about?
(07-23-2018, 10:47 PM)equal Wrote:
(07-23-2018, 10:05 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(07-23-2018, 10:02 PM)equal Wrote:
(07-23-2018, 09:59 PM)Dimitris Wrote: I wonder who told you about it JackZ. Btw if its a test car make it 0 value so you don't ruin the freaking system. All I see from this "best" dev team there's ever been is immaturity.

What is with you and this personal vendetta against Pollux? Literally, every post you make is about him and how immature and egotistical he is. Get over yourself.

Just send him a love letter already, jesus.

I am stating facts on every post I make. Why are you getting defensive is he your boyfriend or something?

[Image: en06opin-e3-f-fact-or-opinion-560x792.jpg]
Is it no fact that there have been better dev teams? Is it no fact that it is immature that he gave a "test" car worth billions ruining the stats?
(07-23-2018, 11:06 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(07-23-2018, 10:47 PM)equal Wrote:
(07-23-2018, 10:05 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(07-23-2018, 10:02 PM)equal Wrote:
(07-23-2018, 09:59 PM)Dimitris Wrote: I wonder who told you about it JackZ. Btw if its a test car make it 0 value so you don't ruin the freaking system. All I see from this "best" dev team there's ever been is immaturity.

What is with you and this personal vendetta against Pollux? Literally, every post you make is about him and how immature and egotistical he is. Get over yourself.

Just send him a love letter already, jesus.

I am stating facts on every post I make. Why are you getting defensive is he your boyfriend or something?

[Image: en06opin-e3-f-fact-or-opinion-560x792.jpg]
Is it no fact that there have been better dev teams? Is it no fact that it is immature that he gave a "test" car worth billions ruining the stats?

No, it is not. That's YOUR personal opinion.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 2 users Like equal's post:
  • juicyorange, Baskingner

As said there are reasons why it is like this. I don't see what the problem is. I am number 6 and I don't care if it is like this. It's not like it is going to be forever.
(07-23-2018, 11:18 PM)[FL] Despacito I Wrote:

As said there are reasons why it is like this. I don't see what the problem is. I am number 6 and I don't care if it is like this. It's not like it is going to be forever.

Whats the reason then?
(07-23-2018, 11:50 PM)Dimitris Wrote:

Whats the reason then?

Because it’s an item nobody should have, so I’d imagine some things on the car haven’t been defined a value, and perhaps that might of bugged out the system and put it to the max number. I’m 4th with an immense inventory value, I don’t care about this, just move on. It’s only untill there has been a conclusion on the car, I suppose.

Honestly I feel like you have a personal vendetta against the development team, just stop... Do you want updates or not? If yes, then stop complainting. Look at how many updates Pollux alone has made in a short amount of time on the changelog, and then stop complainting.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 3 users Like Jonas's post:
  • Spartan_KCT, Santaliz, Random
(07-24-2018, 07:40 AM)Jonas Wrote:

Whats the reason then?

Because it’s an item nobody should have, so I’d imagine some things on the car haven’t been defined a value, and perhaps that might of bugged out the system and put it to the max number. I’m 4th with an immense inventory value, I don’t care about this, just move on. It’s only untill there has been a conclusion on the car, I suppose.

Honestly I feel like you have a personal vendetta against the development team, just stop... Do you want updates or not? If yes, then stop complainting. Look at how many updates Pollux alone has made in a short amount of time on the changelog, and then stop complainting.

But it's not that hard to just make its value 0 so it doesn't mess up the system like any mature developer would have done. Your point about updates is more than weak that his job to make updates for the server if he doesn't like it he can step down. Do I want updates? I do but that doesn't mean I will shut my mouth just because he makes some good updates. Once again I don't get why you all get so defensive and don't allow Pollux to reply for himself.
(07-24-2018, 11:01 AM)Dimitris Wrote:

Whats the reason then?

But it's not that hard to just make its value 0 so it doesn't mess up the system like any mature developer would have done. Your point about updates is more than weak that his job to make updates for the server if he doesn't like it he can step down. Do I want updates? I do but that doesn't mean I will shut my mouth just because he makes some good updates. Once again I don't get why you all get so defensive and don't allow Pollux to reply for himself.

We all get defensive because you're just out here constantly attacking the dev team with just a few solid points. Just chill and stop your personal vendetta.
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

(07-24-2018, 11:04 AM)Spartan_KCT Wrote:
(07-23-2018, 11:18 PM)[FL] Despacito I Wrote: As said there are reasons why it is like this. I don't see what the problem is. I am number 6 and I don't care if it is like this. It's not like it is going to be forever.

Whats the reason then?

We all get defensive because you're just out here constantly attacking the dev team with just a few solid points. Just chill and stop your personal vendetta.

I am constantly finding new immature actions done by certain dev's and I will very well bring them up and question their ability. There is no personal vendetta what so ever.
(07-24-2018, 11:09 AM)Dimitris Wrote:
(07-23-2018, 11:50 PM)Dimitris Wrote: -snip-

-snip-

-snip-

-snip-

I am constantly finding new immature actions done by certain dev's and I will very well bring them up and question their ability. There is no personal vendetta what so ever.

Being immature doesn't have anything to do with their abilities to provide good work as a dev. Immature is someone's character, not how they deliver products. I fail to see any relevance to keep on focussing on their immaturity rather than on their actual capabilities.
Trying to bring up everything you find immature just makes you look foolish, as no one is waiting for stuff like that.
Developers are here to bring updates and bug fixes. If a dev does their job correctly there's no reason to complain about their character, only if you dislike someone's certain character.
If you're so fond of elaborating on 'immature actions' of dev's, why not make a discussion thread about it instead of complaining about it on every thread related to devs you come across?
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

The following 1 user Likes Spartan_KCT's post:
  • juicyorange
(07-24-2018, 11:22 AM)Spartan_KCT Wrote:
(07-24-2018, 11:09 AM)Dimitris Wrote:
(07-24-2018, 07:40 AM)Jonas Wrote: -snip-

-snip-

-snip-

Being immature doesn't have anything to do with their abilities to provide good work as a dev. Immature is someone's character, not how they deliver products. I fail to see any relevance to keep on focussing on their immaturity rather than on their actual capabilities.
Trying to bring up everything you find immature just makes you look foolish, as no one is waiting for stuff like that.
Developers are here to bring updates and bug fixes. If a dev does their job correctly there's no reason to complain about their character, only if you dislike someone's certain character.
If you're so fond of elaborating on 'immature actions' of dev's, why not make a discussion thread about it instead of complaining about it on every thread related to devs you come across?

But with their immaturity, they do cause trouble. Doing something well doesn't delete anything bad you've done. I won't go make a whole thread about devs immaturity that would just be dumb. If I see something wrong I will bring it up either you like it or not.