the fuck is this about?
hey I’m not on any list lol
(07-23-2018, 07:21 PM)Jan Wrote: Very funny, screw the players that actually do find it valuable to get on this page and those that have worked for it, right?
(07-23-2018, 08:52 PM)Nevy Wrote:
(07-23-2018, 07:21 PM)Jan Wrote: Very funny, screw the players that actually do find it valuable to get on this page and those that have worked for it, right?

lol instead of you two jumping to conclusions read what arny fucking put on this thread, fuck me lol...
I don't understand why so expensive, just make it unavailable to purchase to anyone but the owner or something just like the donator items
(07-23-2018, 09:03 PM)Bob Bobbington Wrote: I don't understand why so expensive, just make it unavailable to purchase to anyone but the owner or something just like the donator items

I mean, Ninja and Admin suit are free. Perhaps there's a reason why they have it that way.
If they bring the contra thing back perhaps we can all afford it soon enough.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 1 user Likes Infernaw's post:
  • Yonno
I wonder who told you about it JackZ. Btw if its a test car make it 0 value so you don't ruin the fucking system. All I see from this "best" dev team there's ever been is immaturity.
(07-23-2018, 09:59 PM)Dimitris Wrote: I wonder who told you about it JackZ. Btw if its a test car make it 0 value so you don't ruin the freaking system. All I see from this "best" dev team there's ever been is immaturity.

What is with you and this personal vendetta against Pollux? Literally, every post you make is about him and how immature and egotistical he is. Get over yourself.

Just send him a love letter already, jesus.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 5 users Like equal's post:
  • Willem de Walrus, Wolven, Santaliz, Baskingner, Spartan_KCT
(07-23-2018, 10:02 PM)equal Wrote:
(07-23-2018, 09:59 PM)Dimitris Wrote: I wonder who told you about it JackZ. Btw if its a test car make it 0 value so you don't ruin the freaking system. All I see from this "best" dev team there's ever been is immaturity.

What is with you and this personal vendetta against Pollux? Literally, every post you make is about him and how immature and egotistical he is. Get over yourself.

I am stating facts on every post I make. Why are you getting defensive is he your boyfriend or something?
Number 45 even after having a combined ban time of about two and a half years lol.
(07-23-2018, 10:05 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(07-23-2018, 10:02 PM)equal Wrote:

I am stating facts on every post I make. Why are you getting defensive is he your boyfriend or something?

[Image: en06opin-e3-f-fact-or-opinion-560x792.jpg]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]