UBLR : Rebelz
Your name: Rebelz

Your blacklist ID: 101169

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:84516774

Reason: BRA (88021) - Randomly hitting other officers as SRU.

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL:T] Panda

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

This blacklist was issued from this PR: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=88021

Only just noticed this got approved. Panda’s reasoning behind this blacklist isn’t incorrect, I did hit the police officer with my riot shield however the reasons behind this, I do believe is valid and the video GamingOfficalz posted does not justify this as it has been modified.

In the video it cuts to me running into nexus and behind the door was a police officer who was hitting an SRU member. I run in and split them up using my riot shield, you can hear me ask “why are you fighting” and I also say “stop fighting” at this time another government member runs in and starts shouting to split it up. I do believe my actions are valid in this situation as my riot shield was the only way for me to push the players apart as I physically can not spectate them in game. The reason I hit multiple times was because there were a lot of players around and frommmy point of video the officer was still trying to reach the SRU Unit, once I noticed he had stopped fighting back I stopped pushing him with the riot shield.

I would like to state again I do not believe Panda made a wrong judgement, the evidence provided wasn’t very clear and did not show the fight breaking out through nexus windows.
Hello Rebelz,

Let me point out this rule before I start talking.

6.9 Do not kill or injure any other government member.

I can see why you were hitting the officer because there was no other real way to instantly stop the fight from going on but as an SRU, you should really try to contact the President or the Police Sergeant to try and get the police officer demoted.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
Hello Panda,

I’m aware of this rule but as I said there was no way to split this fight up, as we were SRU at the time and was not currently needed anywhere we were based in the nexus lobby, this fight broke up which needed to be resolved fast to retain peace. There was no other way to split these two up so I had to use my riot shield, the couple of hits I gave this officer would not have seriously injured him IC, they were simply just a way to separate things. I do believe I said something over the radio about this as this wasn’t the first time this officer has caused similar situations.
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
(07-23-2018, 04:12 PM)Rebelz Wrote: Hello Panda,

I’m aware of this rule but as I said there was no way to split this fight up, as we were SRU at the time and was not currently needed anywhere we were based in the nexus lobby, this fight broke up which needed to be resolved fast to retain peace. There was no other way to split these two up so I had to use my riot shield, the couple of hits I gave this officer would not have seriously injured him IC, they were simply just a way to separate things. I do believe I said something over the radio about this as this wasn’t the first time this officer has caused similar situations.

Hello,

As I previously said, you should have called the president or the superior to the people that were fighting, you should try all that is possible before resorting to violence (Violence is always the last option) by hitting a police officer numerous times with your riot shield.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
(07-30-2018, 05:26 PM)Panda Wrote:
(07-23-2018, 04:12 PM)Rebelz Wrote: Hello Panda,

Hello,

As I previously said, you should have called the president or the superior to the people that were fighting, you should try all that is possible before resorting to violence (Violence is always the last option) by hitting a police officer numerous times with your riot shield.

yeah i understand this however if two people are fighting inside a government building i need to stop it before it escalates and then the higher superior.
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
Denied.

Was a rule breakage in my opinion, and you should've called the police.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]