Resignation of Awestruck(Bullet)
Exclamation 
Hello Fearless,

I didn't think I would be writing this out tonight. But I will be resigning from my position of Supervising Administrator. It's been a year and a bit and there were bumps at the start but I am happy to have been here. I've met a lot of cool people on FL, but also made some enemies which is always inevitable in a position such as mine. Recently, it's caused me unnecessary stress and having to deal with people who don't listen to reason. However, my time here has been incredibly fun, joining in late 2015, minging, getting banned, targeting admins in order to get them demoted, being incredibly toxic. Looking back I enjoyed it, but also regretted it for the most part as I never really understood what it was like until I actually got into a position of power and responsibility. Fearless is in a really good place at the moment, aside from the odd few who think they know everything when they really don't. 

Getting Development back on track was my main goal as an SA and I feel I have succeeded in that. Yes, there will be ups and downs in Development but that's exactly what the word means. Thank you to those Contributors and Developers who created and helped implement new things for FL whilst I've been here. The Staff team have been good aside from the slight inactive spell we're having. They do their jobs well, and some are still learning so just give them a chance. 

Divey has been a wonder to work with, even if he does annoy me a little sometimes. I believe we get along well and make an effective pair in the broad spectrum of things. SoulRipper has been pretty absent, but it's to be expected. He has been easy to contact, so if he was ever needed, he was only a message away (even if it did take him a week to respond at times)(and he likes to leave me on 'read' Crying). Thank you, Soul. You're a good owner, which is why this community has lasted so long.

Fearless was the first proper online community I joined and I have learnt a lot in my time here in, how people work and how certain systems work on FL's back-end. Thank you to Soul for trusting me enough with these accesses.

It has been an absolute pleasure,
Thank you and Goodbye.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Didn't expect that. Thank you for your time and dedication into fearless in an attempt to make it a better place. Stay strong!
Gay!!
The following 1 user Likes JoshZ's post:
  • Marty
Please no. We need you ginge!!!
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • Pollux
SECOND.
Miss you already.. Sad
Alphaverse
Ex - Contributor
THIRD
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
Thanks for your work man, you've been good. RIP
goodbye awestruck