Lack of Admins leads to a lot more Minges.
(07-24-2018, 12:40 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(07-24-2018, 12:15 PM)juicyorange Wrote:
(07-24-2018, 11:07 AM)Dimitris Wrote:
(07-23-2018, 11:58 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote:
(07-23-2018, 01:48 PM)Dimitris Wrote: Took me time to find out about the forums.

My dog can come up with better excuses.
Face the fact someone has made a point against you, that you cannot argue because they are actually right. Say for example you joined in 2014; there are constant advertisements in-game about the forums and always have been, ALWAYS. There is no way you can acutally use that as your excuse. You can surely do better.

As for the government part sir, you can cry all you like about the government however you lot are still able to sit in your borderline doomfort bases and win every raid against the government with little to no casulties. We get a free gun yes, however we do not get a base to sit behind, we do not get extensive very powerful weaponry. - We cannot take 2 primary guns at a time to switch between dependant on the situation.

Active SA's, or Owners, isn't going to fix this and clearly bringing in more staff isn't going to fix this either because bringing in more staff is all that FL has done recently, with little demotions, and the staff team are getting more inactive rather than active. The current team needs to be sorted out before you try and bring more people on board.

Your dog can come up with better excuses. I don't give a shit about your dog. Sure Yonno unlike you came up with a good point. I did answer to it tho. It did take me time to make a forum account and find out about the forums in general. Now about the government yes if they have shooters like you and on the enemy team shooters like GHOST lets say yes they can very well lose. But the current government with some decent shooters can win almost any raid, I mean they get a fully bulletproof shield. Now about the owner, having him active there would be someone to look over the SA's and would solve many other current issues. Getting new members would help as long as they are picked wisely.

get off ur high horse and stop licking all the shit off Ghostkiller’s Nasos ASOS and basos’ ass all the time, tbh with you no one gives a single shit about your ability to shoot in freaking gmod, a game which isn’t even a shooter. It is difficult to win because you all hide behind freaking walls, however if I chucked 5 Molotov’s it would all burn down then like a retard mow you down with an XM reminds me of your style actually takes absolutely no effort. On the other hand government don’t have Molotov’s and XM’s so it is hard to destroy your dumb ass bases.

No need to get triggered big man. I am the one licking ass you have been defending pollux like he is your boyfriend. I do understand getting destroyed in every attempt you make to aggro makes it hard for you but you'll get over it.
just thought I’d post a reply in your style, off you go again about Pollux ahahahahahhahaha, who are you dimitris tho lol?
(07-24-2018, 12:46 PM)juicyorange Wrote:
(07-24-2018, 12:40 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(07-24-2018, 12:15 PM)juicyorange Wrote:
(07-24-2018, 11:07 AM)Dimitris Wrote:
(07-23-2018, 11:58 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote: My dog can come up with better excuses.
Face the fact someone has made a point against you, that you cannot argue because they are actually right. Say for example you joined in 2014; there are constant advertisements in-game about the forums and always have been, ALWAYS. There is no way you can acutally use that as your excuse. You can surely do better.

As for the government part sir, you can cry all you like about the government however you lot are still able to sit in your borderline doomfort bases and win every raid against the government with little to no casulties. We get a free gun yes, however we do not get a base to sit behind, we do not get extensive very powerful weaponry. - We cannot take 2 primary guns at a time to switch between dependant on the situation.

Active SA's, or Owners, isn't going to fix this and clearly bringing in more staff isn't going to fix this either because bringing in more staff is all that FL has done recently, with little demotions, and the staff team are getting more inactive rather than active. The current team needs to be sorted out before you try and bring more people on board.

Your dog can come up with better excuses. I don't give a shit about your dog. Sure Yonno unlike you came up with a good point. I did answer to it tho. It did take me time to make a forum account and find out about the forums in general. Now about the government yes if they have shooters like you and on the enemy team shooters like GHOST lets say yes they can very well lose. But the current government with some decent shooters can win almost any raid, I mean they get a fully bulletproof shield. Now about the owner, having him active there would be someone to look over the SA's and would solve many other current issues. Getting new members would help as long as they are picked wisely.

get off ur high horse and stop licking all the shit off Ghostkiller’s Nasos ASOS and basos’ ass all the time, tbh with you no one gives a single shit about your ability to shoot in freaking gmod, a game which isn’t even a shooter. It is difficult to win because you all hide behind freaking walls, however if I chucked 5 Molotov’s it would all burn down then like a retard mow you down with an XM reminds me of your style actually takes absolutely no effort. On the other hand government don’t have Molotov’s and XM’s so it is hard to destroy your dumb ass bases.

No need to get triggered big man. I am the one licking ass you have been defending pollux like he is your boyfriend. I do understand getting destroyed in every attempt you make to aggro makes it hard for you but you'll get over it.
just thought I’d post a reply in your style, off you go again about Pollux ahahahahahhahaha, who are you dimitris tho lol?

Don't lie now you got triggered. Amazing point btw
(07-24-2018, 11:53 AM)cho cho Wrote: Back in 2015, people literally went on the server to passive rp in enjoyment, (before rpp was a thing) and they didn't get any sort of reward. But now people literally get to 10 RPP (Enough for a gas mask suit) then just stop passive rping and go full on aggressive

Bruh, hate to ruin your illusion, but RP points is a thing since 2011..
The following 3 users Like Prosto's post:
  • Link, Lewwings, sebasti161
Well, yeah I forget.
[Image: qrw50vfb_o.gif]
Discussion closed.

Inlandbubbles I appreciate you wanted to create a discussion to see what people think which is absolutely fine. Due to the fact some members of the community are acting immature and flaming each other rather than discussing the reported issue at hand it cannot continue.

That being said the team is always looking at new people we can get in the team, it has room to grow and people will see the team gradually build even as some people leave.