Lack of Admins leads to a lot more Minges.
Ban absolutely everyone and no one can complain about lack of admins.

[Image: 2ehdn2.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 11 users Like Marty's post:
  • Eeee394, Narcotic, Wolven, Eclipze, god, Link, TheSiphon, Flux, SJ., Spartan_KCT, bitchass
(07-22-2018, 11:04 AM)Aspire Wrote:
(07-22-2018, 10:43 AM)Yonno Wrote:
(07-22-2018, 10:38 AM)Jan Wrote:
(07-22-2018, 09:46 AM)Aspire Wrote: I genuinely believe soul ripper and the sas should be more active, if they are not I demand their resignations.

Because you’re totally in a position to make such demands...

[Image: 17f.png]

Besides, SoulRipper's activity wouldn't change anything in the slightest. We have Super admins for a reason. They're also there to ensure everything works out properly in the background, whereas the actual administrators are there to administrate on the server. I also wouldn't state that Awestruck and Divey can be considered inactive.

SA and owner activity won't make a difference to the current issue. If the server is genuinely in chaos nearly every day nowadays as everyone is claiming, then hopefully the team can either set their priorities straight while on the server, they can get more motivated to actually be present on the server, or they can manage to find some solid new Trial Admins, and thus ultimately, replacements.

You're wrong.
If a new player sees that the owner doesn't bother to play then why would he even think it was worth playing, the owner not caring for the server pretty much.

As for the sas they are the examples for all admins to follow, that of course have to be active on the server and not just afking

How ignorant of you. Let's take into consideration how long this community has been around for. A whole decade... Can you really expect SoulRipper to be active on the server? He has given a lot of his power to Divey and Myself. Who, by the way, are not inactive. (If we were inactive, you'd know, trust me). I'm not paid to help people, yet spend a lot of my time doing it because I care about the community. It's a hobby that I enjoy doing after work. People expect so much, but make no effort to actually help.

Additionally, how on earth can you demand the resignation of the owner of the community. It's absurd. You really ought to think before you post. 

Some people really do suprise me.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
let's face it boys FL is basewars now what the fuck even is passive RP anymore #upthescrapping

As for you @Equalizer just ask for mod already and stop bumlicking so obviously for it thankyou have a good day
The following 2 users Like JackZ's post:
  • sebasti161, bitchass
make me owenr il be active
The following 3 users Like User 19014's post:
  • Jeffrey, Spartan_KCT, James
Yeah as awestruck said administrating is simply a hobby and they have lives! This being said it's very annoying not having admins on during popular times or maybe one admin who obviously can't respond to every call at the same time! (Except one person... Bring back the walrus kappa!!)
The following 2 users Like god's post:
  • Wolven, Willem de Walrus
Sometimes when 50+ people are on and there is no admin then it just goes down yeah, so in popular times the fact there is no admin is really bad. Other servers have 2/3 on at these times. Apart from that some admins seem to just go AFK while still in the server and never respond to shit.
(07-22-2018, 12:34 PM)Awestruck Wrote:
(07-22-2018, 11:04 AM)Aspire Wrote:
(07-22-2018, 10:43 AM)Yonno Wrote:
(07-22-2018, 10:38 AM)Jan Wrote:
(07-22-2018, 09:46 AM)Aspire Wrote: I genuinely believe soul ripper and the sas should be more active, if they are not I demand their resignations.

Because you’re totally in a position to make such demands...

[Image: 17f.png]

Besides, SoulRipper's activity wouldn't change anything in the slightest. We have Super admins for a reason. They're also there to ensure everything works out properly in the background, whereas the actual administrators are there to administrate on the server. I also wouldn't state that Awestruck and Divey can be considered inactive.

SA and owner activity won't make a difference to the current issue. If the server is genuinely in chaos nearly every day nowadays as everyone is claiming, then hopefully the team can either set their priorities straight while on the server, they can get more motivated to actually be present on the server, or they can manage to find some solid new Trial Admins, and thus ultimately, replacements.

You're wrong.
If a new player sees that the owner doesn't bother to play then why would he even think it was worth playing, the owner not caring for the server pretty much.

As for the sas they are the examples for all admins to follow, that of course have to be active on the server and not just afking

How ignorant of you. Let's take into consideration how long this community has been around for. A whole decade... Can you really expect SoulRipper to be active on the server? He has given a lot of his power to Divey and Myself. Who, by the way, are not inactive. (If we were inactive, you'd know, trust me). I'm not paid to help people, yet spend a lot of my time doing it because I care about the community. It's a hobby that I enjoy doing after work. People expect so much, but make no effort to actually help.

Additionally, how on earth can you demand the resignation of the owner of the community. It's absurd. You really ought to think before you post. 

Some people really do suprise me.

I'm deeply offended by your comment.
The following 1 user Likes Prosto's post:
  • Awestruck
(07-22-2018, 01:19 PM)JackZ Wrote: As for you @Equalizer just ask for mod already and stop bumlicking so obviously for it thankyou have a good day

Have a good day.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Give Finn mod bsck
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
(07-21-2018, 10:25 PM)Pollux Wrote: I mean it is annoying, we have a full 75/75 server with not a single staff member on. I'd hate it if pop starts going down due to this, as Development is better than ever right now.

Aren't, you tired of bragging about yourself? I am not hating I do appreciate what you are all doing but there have been better dev teams. Stop saying its better than ever it really annoys me.

Now about the staff team after all the demotions I do believe we should be soon seeing some new TA's