Someone who can't go to the forums.
Since he cannot post an unban request himself. I help him out. Inferno

Your name: Jack / Inferno

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:62981731

Your ban ID: 76567

Banned by: [FL] Awestruck

Reason: Double Accounting

Involved: [FL:RP] JackZ

Why we should unban you: I was originally banned for the reason of 'Double Accounting'. Which is in some respects true, but at the same time isn't. When this ban was issued, I wasn't double accounting and nor was my friend JackZ, what actually happened was, he was round at my house messing around on my computer and then he must have obviously gone onto my Steam and then logged into Garry's Mod and obviously he went around and revealed himself or something or another. I was not however aware of this until a few weeks after the incident happened. Additionally, this ban was issued from what I know almost a year ago if not maybe longer.
Hello Inferno,

You must understand that you are responsible for your own account. I am no longer a staff member and cannot deal with this UBR solely by myself. I will leave it up to the team.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Hello Inferno.

Since you were banned by an ex-administrator I will be taking the lead on your unban request today. Your ubr will be brought forward with the team. Your patience is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Narcotic
Hello Inferno.

Today your unban request has been approved via the team discussion. Your current punishment will be shortened to 3 months beginning today (27/07/2018). Thank you for your unban request. In this time I advise you read the rules before entering back onto the network which can be found on our website.

Thanks,
Narcotic