Advertising contraband
Title of suggestion: Advertising contraband

Description: Add advertising to buy contraband as FailRP

Why:
Well, it kinda is. You're advertising that you're doing an illegal activity. It takes 30 seconds for an officer to check the database to check your identity, your location etc and then you end up in a raid? So also raid bait.

A way around this because making money is important:
Add a seperate advert that ONLY underground jobs can see, a blackmarket advert. This allows for people to make money, for BMD's to advert their selling of illegal items however doesn't intefere with the normal life of a citizen. Something like /bmadvert would work well.
What chat would look like:

(Advert) Joseph Kony (2839): Come on down to the new Cafe located at Mainstreet! - Visible to all
(BM Advert) Pablo Pablo (2398): Looking to buy your contraband and weed! Paying well. - Visible to underground jobs

Ty Huskii for advert idea

I made this a suggestion rather than discussion as it became apparent that many people agreed with the fact it's not right for underground people to be advertising them buying contraband, clearly indicating something around the topic needed to change
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
+ Support
There used to be a rule about advertising for illegal items.

+Support.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
+Support
+Support, should be all illegal items.
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • BasicallyMental
+Support
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
+Support
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

+ support never seen people openly advert illegal items just like that as what's been going on recently
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Closed

Technically approved I suppose, we have added a new rule to prevent people from purchasing contraband as a whole now.

See more here: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=88152