Error Joining Build??
When i want to join the build server, gmod just closes random... I've no problem with joining Main.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:64613336&b=12]
Clear your Gmod cache.
Maybe this would help.

Just got to the folder where GMOD is located then garrysmod/cache/ and delete everything inside it.
FearlessRP will then automatically redownload everything and Gmod is then cleared.

Also good to know that you dont remove your private addons with it. You only remove the addons that you downloaded from other servers.
The following 1 user Likes Strange Neo's post:
  • Peter Plasman
(07-18-2018, 07:26 PM)General Neo Wrote: Clear your Gmod cache.
Maybe this would help.

Just got to the folder where GMOD is located then garrysmod/cache/ and delete everything inside it.
FearlessRP will then automatically redownload everything and Gmod is then cleared.

Also good to know that you dont remove your private addons with it. You only remove the addons that you downloaded from other servers.

Doenst work for me ...
(07-31-2018, 07:45 AM)Peter Plasman Wrote:
Maybe this would help.

Doenst work for me ...

Does it give any error message or anything similar? Or does it just closes out of the blue?
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

(07-31-2018, 08:13 AM)Spartan_KCT Wrote:
Maybe this would help.

Doenst work for me ...

Does it give any error message or anything similar? Or does it just closes out of the blue?
Gmod just closes
(07-31-2018, 10:40 AM)Peter Plasman Wrote:
Maybe this would help.

Doenst work for me ...

Gmod just closes
Have a look in your garrysmod folder if you can find a crash log.
Alphaverse
Ex - Contributor
(07-31-2018, 10:43 AM)Alphaverse Wrote:
(07-31-2018, 10:40 AM)Peter Plasman Wrote:
Maybe this would help.

Doenst work for me ...

Gmod just closes
Have a look in your garrysmod folder if you can find a crash log.

I've found multiple, but none is from today (or the past weeks)