Heartattack
Title of Bug: Heartattack

Description: Got Cdmed Spawned in and Had a Heartattack and Died Instantly.

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZV8h6mY...e=youtu.be

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • James
I was trying to listen for audio cues in the video but all I could hear was some black guy mumbling about taking dik or something so idk much about what happened. Has this happened before?
(07-17-2018, 08:37 PM)Killroy Wrote: I was trying to listen for audio cues in the video but all I could hear was some black guy mumbling about taking dik or something so idk much about what happened. Has this happened before?

Shalom Killroy, 

The sounds you are hearing are translation from the Bible. Please don't disrespect my culture.
if you mean have I heard a black man talking about dik before, yes i have and for the bug nope first time its happened but someone in OOC said its happened to him before.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
(07-17-2018, 08:42 PM)Envy Wrote:
(07-17-2018, 08:37 PM)Killroy Wrote: I was trying to listen for audio cues in the video but all I could hear was some black guy mumbling about taking dik or something so idk much about what happened. Has this happened before?

Shalom Killroy, 

The sounds you are hearing are translation from the Bible. Please don't disrespect my culture.
if you mean have I heard a black man talking about dik before, yes i have and for the bug nope first time its happened but someone in OOC said its happened to him before.

There are no mentions of dik in the bible, thank you.
(07-17-2018, 09:27 PM)Killroy Wrote:

Shalom Killroy, 

Please refer to Section 69:69
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
(07-17-2018, 09:36 PM)Envy Wrote:

Shalom Killroy, 

its a holy book not an ikea catalogue n word anyway I'm afraid I cannot help
(07-17-2018, 09:42 PM)Killroy Wrote:
(07-17-2018, 09:36 PM)Envy Wrote:

Shalom Killroy, 

its a holy book not an ikea catalogue n word anyway I'm afraid I cannot help

Thats too bad, Shalom brother.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Yeah this happens to me. I had a heart attack thinking I was blacklisted for NLR lmao. Just like your situation it happened out the blue
Duplicate of https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=81362

Moved.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork