DooZ UBR for FearRP
Your name: DooZ

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61032702

Your ban ID: 80673

Banned by: [FL] Captain Barry

Reason: FearRP, lying to me about it. 4th ban for FearRP

Involved: Me, 2 other players roleplaying as officers, and an unkown player.

Why we should unban you: What actually happened was a player was ramming my car and trying to run me over so got closed got a knife on his car and ordered him out, that actual player broke FearRP and the then I saw an officer behind on a vehicle, after that guy drives off (note that I was in first person view the whole time), I see the hand of an officer with a baton and a taser in front of my vehicle, while I was just casually looking at him with a knife, he told me to freeze, as I only saw he had a taser I open my vehicle get in (without moving and I still had the knife on my hand at this point, I'm pretty sure).
I drive off and only then realize there was an officer behind me with a M4, he told me to freeze while I was already driving then he started shooting so I figured FearRP was broke at this pointed, and then I get teleported and there beggins the admin scene.
I explained part of it as you did not want to listen to the whole thing, so I am hoping you realize now my side.
Hiya,

I am involved as I was one of the police officers where FearRP was broken.

I am not going to make a statement but simply provide evidence on the situation. Im currently at work right now however tonight I will upload the segment of the situation (please be advised, in the video I have no audio from my mic, however Willem the Walrus was streaming the situation so he might have it saved from his POV).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rQhXhYn...e=youtu.be

Video as promised
Hello.

I will start out by stating that I was watching the whole interaction between you, Willem De Walrus and GHOSTK1LL3R unfold.
You were repeatedly given orders by GHOSTK1LLER, who was pointing an M4 at you which you can see in the video.
You claim that there was only a police officer pointing a tazer at you, but as you can see that was an outright lie.

Denied.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]