Riot shield impenetrable
(08-11-2018, 05:50 PM)Pollux Wrote: That's not fair though as it's not bulletproof all the time.

Well adding health to it would make it bulletproof none of the time
The following 1 user Likes aDisabledDeer's post:
  •
(08-11-2018, 05:50 PM)Pollux Wrote: That's not fair though as it's not bulletproof all the time.

But right now its bulletproof completely and since you say you can't recreate it but everyone else can surely there should be a compromise?

(08-12-2018, 06:03 PM)General Rickets Wrote:

But right now its bulletproof completely and since you say you can't recreate it but everyone else can surely there should be a compromise?

It's not always bulletproof, it's an annoying but somewhat rare bug which makes it extremely hard to track down. It's bulletproof like 10% of the time from what I've seen.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(08-12-2018, 07:43 PM)Pollux Wrote:

It's not always bulletproof, it's an annoying but somewhat rare bug which makes it extremely hard to track down. It's bulletproof like 10% of the time from what I've seen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzYSSI-et_o

What part of this is 10%?

Are you speaking per bullet? If so i've sure rolled pot luck with all 4 mags and not one penetrating! Or are you speaking per mag? Because once again, im sure hitting pot luck once again!

I don't get this 'extremely hard to track down'.

Make it like a breach. 300HP. I've now fixed the issue and you can stop wasting your time trying to find the bug. 

You're welcome.
The following 2 users Like User 12049's post:
  • General Rickets, god
(08-12-2018, 08:00 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzYSSI-et_o

What part of this is 10%?

Are you speaking per bullet? If so i've sure rolled pot luck with all 4 mags and not one penetrating! Or are you speaking per mag? Because once again, im sure hitting pot luck once again!

I don't get this 'extremely hard to track down'.

Make it like a breach. 300HP. I've now fixed the issue and you can stop wasting your time trying to find the bug. 

You're welcome.

10% of the time the shield is spawned. If I cannot find it I'll replace the riot shield with a ballistic one (approved suggestion from a while ago).
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork

It can’t be that rare because I encounter it every single time I shoot one

The following 1 user Likes General Rickets's post:
  • god
I incountered this 3 times today
Its really annoying
Put an HP to it like Ghostkiller said, let the shield be visible when it is broken and put a timer like 20 seconds for it to renew itself. I think this is codeble
Closed.

It's balanced. You can shoot someone with a riot shield easily from the side
while they can do nothing to attack you.
Kind Regards,
TASSIA
Fearless Developer