[Unofficial] ValCorp
[Image: jcAAQEI.png]
ValCorp
Innovation, through any means necessary.

The Story So Far
It all started with a woman. A doctor, by the name of Ashleigh. She had a dream. A legitimate dream, to provide improved living to the many people living on this earth. These are the foundations on which the 'Valencia Research' limited company were made from. In some ways, she succeeded on her mission, albeit not on the scale of which she wished for. Her medical supplies were sold to the many citizens of EvoCity, and the surrounding towns. However, she soon realized that just providing medical assistance wasn't enough. This was when she reformed the company, into 'Valencia Services', to better reflect the kind of merchandise they would provide. 

Valencia Services was the key movement which sent the company into a boom of sales. Medical supplies, armamants, and key research pieces, were all being sold to those who so needed them. Things were good. But not good enough. This is when Dr. Michael, Ashleigh's brother, enters the mix. He believes he can elevate the company even higher than ever before, thanks to some 'research' allowing them to make money from their own buildings. It took some talking into, but Ashleigh soon stood down, and crowned Michael the C.E.O. of Valencia Services. His first order of business, renaming the company to ValCorp, and beginning the process of employing loyal, hardworking individuals.

The Staff
As the organization has recently been taken over by a new C.E.O., our staff team has been laid off, for the most part. However, this means we are willing to hire smart, loyal, hardworking individuals. We have a forgiving career progression system, and you could eventually end up being the next head of your chosen branch!

The current ranks, and relevant staff, go as follows

C.E.O.
This rank is the top of the chain. Only the leader of the organization may hold this position.
Dr. Michael Valencia - (Sohfiiea)

Chief Operator
The right-hand man or woman of the C.E.O. 
Head of Deadly Force
The leader of the Deadly Force initiative. All Deadly Force units must follow this man or woman's orders.

Head of R&D
The head of Research and Development. This individual manages many of the sales, research, and construction of the organization. Only individuals with a doctorate may acquire this role.

Deadly Force Division
Modern-day 'soldiers'. Receive all their orders from the Head. Alternatively, they may freelance in their free time.

R&D
Assist the Head of R&D on projects. Scientists have a high chance of gaining this role.

General Staff
Typical staff, either indeterminant of chosen career path, or not enough experience to have the option.

Interns
The bottom of the chain. New members.

Application Format
If you wish to apply, please follow the format below!

Quote:Everything between the dash lines is to be copy-pasted as a template for application. Make it look fancy, make it stand out, but don’t make it an eyesore.
We recommend applicants have at least one RPP, however we can make exceptions, as RPP doesn’t necessarily imply roleplay skill.
Also, where it says ‘bans/blacklists on record’, just state a number, not the reasons.
Good luck!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IC SECTION
Name:

Qualifications:
Why I Want To Apply:

OOC Section
Username:
SteamID:
Bans on Record:
Blacklists on Record:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your interest in ValCorp, and we hope to see you soon.
The following 2 users Like Kaashmeere's post:
  • , User 21796
Good Luck!
Dear Citizens,

Today, I would like to announce our new partnership with Ramos Developments. After discussion, we decided the partnership would be beneficial to both parties. We look forward to co-operating with them.

Regards,
Dr. Michael Valencia
The following 1 user Likes Kaashmeere's post:
  •
[Image: HGoUrALp_o.png]

Terms and conditions agreed.

This project will be worked on properly to make sure that ValCorp reaches its peak within the estimated time, we at Ramos Development will offer our best quality when it comes to developing and expanding organizations.

The business development will look at this project closely to understand the way of working and what can be achieved potentially, we will create a long-term value for this organization as well as implementing a growth.

Welcome to Ramos Developments,
ValCorp.

The following 1 user Likes Kevin's post:
  • Kaashmeere
Hey,
This looks interesting.
Few questions, what exactly is the clan and how does it link to this deadly force? It sounds like a group selling medical supplies.
I've been drinking so not sure if I'm retarded and read it wrong
(07-14-2018, 10:22 PM)Aspire Wrote: Hey,
This looks interesting.
Few questions, what exactly is the clan and how does it link to this deadly force? It sounds like a group selling medical supplies.
I've been drinking so not sure if I'm retarded and read it wrong

Good question! An out of character response here, but here's how things are planned to be working:
The organization has a public, legitimate face, performing actual research and making medical sales. However, in the background they're performing things that are deemed 'evil' by society, such as contraband, black market dealings, etc.
Dear Citizens,

We apologize that we have not been able to implement ourselves into the city in a timely manor. The current heatwave striking the nation has been impairing our ability to move on plans. Official plans will be set in motion when the season ends, which should hopefully be soon.

Applications will still be open, so if you wish to apply, please contact me directly or send your resume my way.

Best regards,
Dr. Michael Valencia