Your name: Wiki

Your SteamID: 
[b]STEAM_0:0:155779481
[/b]

Your ban ID: 80658

Banned by: Pand then Joe Joe extended it

Reason: Fear RP

Involved: Me and CorieTheNub

Why we should unban you: The reason you should unban me is that I legit never had any idea that he was allowed to mug in Corleone road, I thought if it was in the middle of the road it was public, also if you look in the video you can see people coming inside and outside the house. I am being dead serious I did not have a clue about Corleone road not being public. Honestly if I break a rule after that give me a 4-year ban or even a perma for all I care. I really did not know about Corleone road not being public.

- Wiki
[Image: xAVmzhR]
Hello Wiki,

Just because you thought that Corleone Road was a public place, it does not grant you the right to break FearRP by radioing into your team while under gunpoint that you are being mugged. It is still a breakage of FearRP.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
(07-13-2018, 04:57 PM)Panda Wrote: Hello Wiki,

Just because you thought that Corleone Road was a public place, it does not grant you the right to break FearRP by radioing into your team while under gunpoint that you are being mugged. It is still a breakage of FearRP.

Hello Panda,

The only reason I broke FearRP was that I thought he was breaking a rule, I called for an admin to come and deal with it but nobody replied.
(07-13-2018, 05:13 PM)Wiki Wrote:

Hello Panda,

The only reason I broke FearRP was that I thought he was breaking a rule, I called for an admin to come and deal with it but nobody replied.

As I said before, just because someone is breaking the rules, it doesn't mean you can.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
(07-13-2018, 05:31 PM)Panda Wrote:
(07-13-2018, 05:13 PM)Wiki Wrote:

Hello Panda,

As I said before, just because someone is breaking the rules, it doesn't mean you can.
I’m not gonna lose money because someone else is breaking the rules. Plus I gave him the money after arguing for a bit because the staff where ignoring me.
INVOLVED.

Quote: Plus I gave him the money after arguing for a bit because the staff where ignoring me.

No you never, remember lying in the court house is a very serious offence. I have a video from start to finish.
(07-13-2018, 06:26 PM)CorieTheNub Wrote: INVOLVED.

Quote: Plus I gave him the money after arguing for a bit because the staff where ignoring me.

No you never, remember lying in the court house is a very serious offence. I have a video from start to finish.

Okay well I thought I did. Could you send me the full video?
(07-13-2018, 07:01 PM)Wiki Wrote:
(07-13-2018, 06:26 PM)CorieTheNub Wrote: INVOLVED.

Okay well I thought I did. Could you send me the full video?

Okay, but due to a private conversation going on in discord, I am not going to post it publicly, if an admin requests to view the video I will directly send it to them.
Denied

As stated above just because you didn't know said rule it does not mean you are able to have your punishment removed.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<