Numeric Leaderboard
+support
+Support
(07-13-2018, 07:13 PM)Huskii Wrote:
(07-13-2018, 06:13 PM)Pollux Wrote: I don't really get what you mean by display each team in numerical order.

player numbers in ascending order from lowest to highest on the leaderboards. Would have to seperate for each team obviously otherwise they'd be all split up

so instead of

it'd be

So you mean in order of PlayerID because at the moment it is technically in team numeric order with President being 1 and so forth. I see no reason why not as long as obviously it doesn't effect the positioning of the teams
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • Huskii
(07-17-2018, 11:54 AM)Joe Joe Wrote:
(07-13-2018, 07:13 PM)Huskii Wrote:
(07-13-2018, 06:13 PM)Pollux Wrote: I don't really get what you mean by display each team in numerical order.
-SNIP-

So you mean in order of PlayerID because at the moment it is technically in team numeric order with President being 1 and so forth. I see no reason why not as long as obviously it doesn't effect the positioning of the teams

Ok, I'll use your post as a clarification.

Don't move around the teams. Keep them in the same position they are now.

However, these teams will be in numerical order. Low to High/ High to Low, have some filters on their so people can have it how they like it.
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

The following 1 user Likes Huskii's post:
  • Blurr
+Support
I like the idea of a sorted scoreboard
I think alphabetical by job would be better.

Further Review, need to see how the current scoreboard is first.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Approved.

Will be the players IDs.
Finished by Ivan.