Driver license & Vehicle descriptions!
so is a license revoked after a certain amount of points? - how long will it be revoked for?
will you able to give more than one point at once (give two points at once for two offences)?
if the license gets revoked, does that mean they cannot drive, do they get wanted, does it come up on police ANPR?
is there going to be a permalaw added about driving without a license or is a president expected to make their own laws regarding the feature
are we able to see points on the database per person or do we have to view their license through the command?
will people be required to pay fines by default after a certain amount of points or will a license only get revoked or can they get unlimited points and nothing happen?
is a president going to be able to revoked licenses depite the number of points they have for an unlimited time (until a new president comes along) - only regrant license if president revokes, not if automatically revoked. - will the president be able to then regrant licenses?

otherwise, great work! glad to see something to help improve a little more passiverp for once
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
I mean great work Arny however, ive a question.
What will happen if you get a certain amount of points?
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
Good shit Arny, keep it up!
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • Luna
Nice update Arny Cheese
The following 1 user Likes Grunt's post:
  • Luna
(07-12-2018, 11:02 PM)perqe Wrote: I mean great work Arny however, ive a question.

It's up to presidents to decide what to do with points, I know currently some try some sort of point system and have it so after a certain amount you can't drive. This makes it a lot easier than having a law.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Very interesting!
Look forward to trying it out.

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
(07-13-2018, 04:34 AM)Pollux Wrote:
(07-12-2018, 11:02 PM)perqe Wrote: I mean great work Arny however, ive a question.

It's up to presidents to decide what to do with points, I know currently some try some sort of point system and have it so after a certain amount you can't drive. This makes it a lot easier than having a law.

Does this mean that the President is able to revoke licenses, or going to be able to revoke them in the future??
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
Nice job guys, would be cool to see if we could get a drivers license Ig, if I have time tonight I’ll make a mock up on Ps.
(07-13-2018, 09:40 AM)Blurr Wrote: Nice job guys, would be cool to see if we could get a drivers license Ig, if I have time tonight I’ll make a mock up on Ps.

i think we know what a drivers license looks like
(07-13-2018, 09:18 AM)BasicallyMental Wrote:
(07-13-2018, 04:34 AM)Pollux Wrote:

Does this mean that the President is able to revoke licenses, or going to be able to revoke them in the future??

So could this be done by officers giving points, a limit of points being set in permanent laws, eg 10 and the president receiving a warning, much like the warrant system - "John Doe (111) has reached 10 points, revoke his license [Tick] [X]"
Then if the car is seen it will come up to the officers as an alert much like the "This car is stolen" alert, with something like "The owner of this vehicle is suspended from driving."
Just a thought.
The following 2 users Like Mustang's post:
  • BasicallyMental, Pollux