Add an electric vehicle to FL (or more than 1)
So is there any decision about this? also would be really nice for the upcoming 10th anniversary for fearless since there was never anything like that
It'll need a seperate system, not saying no but it's not going to be something quick
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(09-01-2018, 10:33 PM)Pollux Wrote: It'll need a seperate system, not saying no but it's not going to be something quick

Cant it be like the petrol system but you just pull up at the end of the garage and if recharges you like how fixing your car used to work?

It could also be like a charging pad where it wirelessly charges the vehicle, to save having a whole new plug in system being added?
(09-02-2018, 12:35 AM)Grunt Wrote:
(09-01-2018, 10:33 PM)Pollux Wrote: It'll need a seperate system, not saying no but it's not going to be something quick

Cant it be like the petrol system but you just pull up at the end of the garage and if recharges you like how fixing your car used to work?

It could also be like a charging pad where it wirelessly charges the vehicle, to save having a whole new plug in system being added?

I wanted to look at cars again to improve realism, may as well wait till that.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(09-02-2018, 12:35 AM)Grunt Wrote:

yep, you can. also instead of "petrol" it will say "charge" and will take a bit more to charge than refueling
+Support I'm not really arsed about revving, but as long as it's fast and the bacon can't catch me then sure
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
oh yes +support

love that diea
I love petroleum
Couldn't care if it was electric or internal combustion as long as the car fits with everything else then I won't object.
Neutral.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
+support
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
+Support,

Sure why not.
 [Image: ZOfygkU.png]