Add an electric vehicle to FL (or more than 1)
+Support
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
+support
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
(07-12-2018, 07:55 PM)TheSiphon Wrote: +/-support
It's not really needed, unless any gameplay effects are added for electric cars, compared to normal ones.
Though this approved suggestion could add some features in the future: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=84869

I am already waiting for this update, it should be pretty cool.

If you combine your suggestion with his suggestion it can benefit in the economy side maybe like fuel, parts etc..

+Support because why not to add more realism and new advanced features to fearless.
+Support why not?
Kind Regards,
Nephew
Fearless Donator
+Support
The way i see it is that it is not needed, but it is something that would be cool to have. Plus i am car guy Smile

+Support
[Image: qwFgCSM.png]                             

Adding an entire electric vehicle system seems like a bit of a waste of Development time.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(07-15-2018, 05:01 AM)Pollux Wrote: Adding an entire electric vehicle system seems like a bit of a waste of Development time.

I don't think you have to. In my opinion all you need to do is the sound, make the acceleration brutal but top speed a bit lower, change the gauge cluster a bit. You'd only have to create a new electricity outlet in the gas station (maybe near bp where there are the 3 parking spots and BOOM you have an electric vehicle. (unless you wanna create it from scrap)
Nah

-Support
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
+Support

The rest of the world is thinking of eco-friendly transport so why can't EvoCity do the same?
[Image: clvck9d.png]