Jessica Is Gone Now ...
(07-15-2018, 01:57 PM)Killroy Wrote:
(07-15-2018, 01:08 PM)Jan Wrote: Am I the only one that doesn't understand what you're trying to roleplay here?

So you're just taking songs artists made and roleplay as if it are your songs? I'm genuinely wondering.

This RP is quite apparently way too complex and advanced for mere mortals like us to understand, Jessixa's RP's are some of the most tubular to ever grace the server and quite frankly I feel her skill and talent doesn't get enough recognition! If she isn't super admin by next year I can safely say this server is going to hell in a handbasket smh smh.

Roleplay isn't the only aspect to become a staff member. Its dedication and activity on top. (Not trying to be a professor now)
I do however agree. I was confused too at the beginning but now I understand what she is trying to roleplay here.
Keep it up!
(07-16-2018, 02:51 AM)JohannesNeo Wrote:
(07-15-2018, 01:08 PM)Jan Wrote: Am I the only one that doesn't understand what you're trying to roleplay here?

So you're just taking songs artists made and roleplay as if it are your songs? I'm genuinely wondering.

This RP is quite apparently way too complex and advanced for mere mortals like us to understand, Jessixa's RP's are some of the most tubular to ever grace the server and quite frankly I feel her skill and talent doesn't get enough recognition! If she isn't super admin by next year I can safely say this server is going to hell in a handbasket smh smh.

Roleplay isn't the only aspect to become a staff member. Its dedication and activity on top. (Not trying to be a professor now)
I do however agree. I was confused too at the beginning but now I understand what she is trying to roleplay here.
Keep it up!

oh ok sorry im new to the server so im not really sure how things work around here thx
The following 2 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • Strange Neo, juicyorange
(07-16-2018, 03:03 AM)Killroy Wrote:

Keep it up!

oh ok sorry im new to the server so im not really sure how things work around here thx

Of course. New members always have a donator tag on them and have several stars above their rank tag. I dont mind
(07-16-2018, 03:08 AM)JohannesNeo Wrote:
(07-16-2018, 03:03 AM)Killroy Wrote:

Keep it up!

Of course. New members always have a donator tag on them and have several stars above their rank tag. I dont mind

i joined last week but you know its a bit tall
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • Strange Neo
Thumbs Up 
That will be proven by your registration date.
[Image: Wcs6mal.jpg]

Happy National Snake Day 

#Jessicaisasnake
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
(07-17-2018, 01:22 AM)JohannesNeo Wrote: That will be proven by your registration date.

last week ok
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • Strange Neo
(07-17-2018, 02:44 PM)Killroy Wrote:
(07-17-2018, 01:22 AM)JohannesNeo Wrote: That will be proven by your registration date.

last week ok

ok
The following 1 user Likes Jessixa's post:
  • Strange Neo

Rockdad as Jason Stafford 

third single towards P.R.E.T.E.N.D

PRETEND will be release later very soon 
The following 1 user Likes Jessixa's post:
  • Violet DE Kittie