Jessica Is Gone Now ...
Am I the only one that doesn't understand what you're trying to roleplay here?

So you're just taking songs artists made and roleplay as if it are your songs? I'm genuinely wondering.
The following 8 users Like Jan's post:
  • Wolven, Jessixa, sebasti161, TJ Howard, Kryptic, Strange Neo, Grunt, Ratatoskrr
(07-15-2018, 01:08 PM)Jan Wrote: Am I the only one that doesn't understand what you're trying to roleplay here?

So you're just taking songs artists made and roleplay as if it are your songs? I'm genuinely wondering.

Correct
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
The following 1 user Likes Jessixa's post:
  • Jan
(07-15-2018, 01:08 PM)Jan Wrote: Am I the only one that doesn't understand what you're trying to roleplay here?

This RP is quite apparently way too complex and advanced for mere mortals like us to understand, Jessixa's RP's are some of the most tubular to ever grace the server and quite frankly I feel her skill and talent doesn't get enough recognition! If she isn't super admin by next year I can safely say this server is going to hell in a handbasket smh smh.
The following 5 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • Jan, sebasti161, TJ Howard, juicyorange, Kryptic
(07-15-2018, 01:57 PM)Killroy Wrote:

This RP is quite apparently way too complex and advanced for mere mortals like us to understand, Jessixa's RP's are some of the most tubular to ever grace the server and quite frankly I feel her skill and talent doesn't get enough recognition! If she isn't super admin by next year I can safely say this server is going to hell in a handbasket smh smh.

Roleplay like this takes a lot of work, arranging and picking songs is what i faces the most when it comes to an roleplay character album because you need some "decoding" for people to decode and thinking in character like : who did she wrote about ? is it an shady song ? an bad blood one ? 
like these make you question once P.R.E.T.E.N.D is release ( it's quite fun doing it actually )
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
(07-15-2018, 02:32 PM)Jessixa Wrote:
(07-15-2018, 01:57 PM)Killroy Wrote:

Roleplay like this takes a lot of work, arranging and picking songs is what i faces the most when it comes to an roleplay character album because you need some "decoding" for people to decode and thinking in character like : who did she wrote about ? is it an shady song ? an bad blood one ? 
like these make you question once P.R.E.T.E.N.D is release ( it's quite fun doing it actually )

Oh okay I think I get it now, thanks!
Fucking next level shit roleplay, 
Since you cannot really roleplay as good on v2d you just do it in the forums, smart...
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck no

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Jessixa's RP. The character development is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of musical expression, most of the story will go over a typical listener's head. The fans understand this stuff; they have the creative capacity to truly appreciate the depths of this roleplay, to realise that she's not just talented- she sings something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Jessica Summer truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the musical mastermind behind "Weekend". I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Jessica's angelic voice unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. ?

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Jessica Summer tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only. Nothin personnel kid Smile
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 6 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • Jan, sebasti161, TJ Howard, Willem de Walrus, Grunt, Ratatoskrr
She's just someone trying to have fun role playing a celebrity, so what? I look forward to the next song Jessica!
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 2 users Like Divey's post:
  • Yonno, Jessixa
(07-15-2018, 09:38 PM)Divey Wrote: She's just someone trying to have fun role playing a celebrity, so what? I look forward to the next song Jessica!

And we all thoroughly support her excellent work, its just for some its difficult to comprehend how to view the RPs as they can be quite complex / confusing when first introduced to it. I've actually run a few simulations and from what I've seen an IQ of around 120 is required in order to first time understand the RPs.

Jessixa keep up the good work, we're all counting on you.