/restorecontra
I think your personal contra should be refunded, anything stolen will have to be stolen again.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Huskii
(07-16-2018, 05:31 PM)DVN Wrote: I think your personal contra should be refunded, anything stolen will have to be stolen again.

I agree. Only the contra you have bought from the F1 menu should be refunded otherwise it gets a bit messy over whether or not you paid someone for their contraband.
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

The following 1 user Likes Huskii's post:
  • DVN
+Support
-Support

I'm sorry but I cant +Support this, its a bit tall.
+support

To avoid people exploiting it, you could have the server do a save whenever someone destroys contra so they won't get it back for free if the server crashes soon after.
+Support, I think that if you are to implement this, then when you steal contraband that also counts towards your saved amount, this is because you have stolen it and gone to the effort to get more, so I don’t see why it isn’t saved as well. I’d also like to see pots being saved, I could be in the middle of a grown and all my pots are then gone, maybe adding it so you can steal pots or claim pots too would be good, then if you have let’s say 20 pots you have stolen, they are all saved and you can place upto 20 again just how it was before the server crashed. Hope that makes sense haha
+Support
Also useful for client-side crashes.
Its like the system for Props
Approved.

Will be added alongside Contraband Overhaul.

It will automatically save contraband (or manually) and update inventories automatically on a server crash.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Finished.
Kind Regards,
TASSIA
Fearless Developer