AggressiveRP Help Thread
I want to go back to AggRP, but I don't really like the recoil of the Galil or all FPS drops during gunfights.
How do you manage to shoot despite the lag?
What other gun should I try out? I used to like the M4 a lot, is it still good?
Can I join in sometime you're playing?
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(07-17-2018, 11:31 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(07-17-2018, 12:08 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(07-17-2018, 01:26 AM)Pollux Wrote: How do I still be good with a trackpad? :c

You don't lol

Hey I got like 6 kills the other day during a nexus raid, i'm stuck with a laptop for 2 months :c

Not bad, I don't see how you can use a trackpad. I hate it, even for simple things like at work trying to use a browser...

(07-18-2018, 09:31 AM)Infernaw Wrote: I want to go back to AggRP, but I don't really like the recoil of the Galil or all FPS drops during gunfights.
How do you manage to shoot despite the lag?
What other gun should I try out? I used to like the M4 a lot, is it still good?
Can I join in sometime you're playing?

So make sure you're in third person and right click in when in gunfights. If you don't like teh recoil of the galil the P90 (only for SRU) is very good if you're SRU and if not use the M4, its like a lazerbeam and on-par with the galil.
I don't get crazy lag like I used to however I have raided before with lag. Try using : gmod_mcore_test 1 in console and see if it reduces your lag. Not going to lie, it is hard to play with lag. Best recommendation is play close to them with an XM and just shotgun spam the shit out of them with it.

M4 is still very good, the guns are more versatile now this is what I recommend:

- XM close range
- Galil close/medlium range (use it to nuke someone)
- M4 medium/long range (good as a secondary weapon due to ammo cap and damage)
- AUG long range
- G3 long range
- AWP medium range (if you can learn to shoot it and pull stright down you can empty the mag in 6 seconds, its quite good).

AUG and G3 should be used long range. They're REALLY good and i'd take them over the AWP. Make sure when using them you crouch and third person in. Aim the the third person crosshair and you'll hit every shot.

Yea sure, im always down for getting other people to join me in shit. Going to start a group to help people improve in aggRP and looking into making a guide for aggRP also.