UBLR
Exclamation 
Please read everything in detail on the UBLR, you may understand the situation better.

Your name: JackZ

Your blacklist ID: 100735

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:1:95267893[/b]

Reason: 'Shooting without valid reason to do so'

Staff member who blacklisted you: BRA - Forgee

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

Right, Let's get into this.

The explanation as to why i shot is on the Unban Request on me listed here: 
https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=87650

As i have explained, I had a 100% valid reason to shoot the Pink BMW but as you may know i shot at the wrong Pink BMW, Which was my mistake yes, However, The two cars were literally identical and anybody could have made the mistake, It was literally SO easy to make the mistake i made. 

Now, onto the Approval of the UBR and the Blacklist, The Blacklist was applied after the Unban Request was accepted. This blacklist is extremely lengthy and on the brink of impossible to actually serve. I know before a blacklist of this length was handed out to the player 'Frost' however as many people know frost is very young and does not attend school - So he literally has all of the free time in the world, it is rather unfair for somebody of my age to have to serve a one week blacklist especially as the reason behind it was an accident.

I feel like issuing me this blacklist was incredibly unfair as it's for an extremely long period of time for a literal mistake that anybody could have made, Why should i be punished so harshly for a misunderstanding? It's not like i need to learn what i've done wrong from the time i'm spending being punished, It could happen to anybody, I just feel as if the 168 hour Blacklist from Police, SRU and Police was overly and extremely harsh punishment to issue me for a literal misunderstanding.

I strongly advise you to read in-detail the reasoning as to why i shot the BMW on the unban appeal, it is 100% authentic. The outcome of the situation was simply very unfortunate for Chumps, who was driving the identical BMW which i shot thinking it was the other BMW.

To end the UBLR i would just like to make a statement:

I am a player that plays almost everyday and contributes to the success of CityRP FL, I roleplay constantly in both aggressive and government (most often) and never intentionally break rules. I make an extremely easy to make-mistake on the server and shot at the wrong car and landed myself with a week blacklist from Police, SRU and Weapons. This blacklist is in my opinion extremely harsh for what i did considering i only shot one person and it was a complete accident and misunderstanding which he himself after the situation understood. Plus the fact that an admin deemed the situation on a rooftop a misunderstanding and did not punish me after a PR was put on me and all parties were happy with me not being punished as it was a simple mistake.

Thank you for reading my UBLR, Have a good day.
First of all, we can understand the frustration you must be facing in terms of having to wait a blacklist out.

The blacklist was given to you after the team unanimously decided that a blacklist would suffice over a year long ban. Due to the fact that you have gone from a year long ban to an 168 hour blacklist, it is lenient enough. This allows you to play the server which you love to be apart of, but still face punishment for your mistake. We have been kind already by removing you from a permanent suspension and now a year long ban. Hopefully throughout the duration of your punishment you will be able to get through it and have a better knowledge of the rules on the other end.

This has been closed and denied.

Many thanks,
Forgee