Milestones for reaching hours ingame
+support
I find this a very good idea and a great idea to play the game more.
[Image: jFX7iLe.png]
The following 1 user Likes Nick's post:
  • Julern
+Support
(04-10-2019, 01:51 AM)Razz Wrote: I highly disagree with the gas mask suggestion, but I do think you could get certain perks for hours played.
Maybe at 500, 1000, 1500 and 2000 hours you could get like a new suit. We got some suits in the gamemode that could be used by more people. Most are just admin suits which are barely used/

There's only two admin exclusive suits (ninja and admin suit) and one dev one (dev suit). There aren't any exclusive playermodels apart from these three (or well, there shouldn't be more if there is).
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
+Support

As long as it doesn't have anything with RPP's and as long as you will be rewarded with past rewards for the 1k+ hrs

[Image: A93vfrr.png]
All credits to White Wolf for this amazing design! Talented Person!
The following 1 user Likes Ragnarok's post:
  • horror
(04-09-2019, 11:38 AM)Dimitris Wrote: -Support

I have always been and will be against hour rewards. RPP are now given to players very often.

dude, they are 2 completely different Things, rpp cant give money, hour rewards could maybe give  you some money each 100 hours you pass, so stop saying ¨we got rpp¨
[Image: gn3iiwj]
The following 2 users Like Julern's post:
  • Wolven, Lewwings
Still +Support

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • Julern
Neutral I think both sides have made good arguments I am sitting at a stale mate with this one I am honestly not sure what to think.
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
(05-06-2019, 05:16 PM)Julern Wrote:

I have always been and will be against hour rewards. RPP are now given to players very often.

dude, they are 2 completely different Things, rpp cant give money, hour rewards could maybe give  you some money each 100 hours you pass, so stop saying ¨we got rpp¨

lmao I knew you would be a huge fan of this. All you want to do is killfarm all day and get rewards for it, that is not how it works. But why would I expect any different, weren't you the guy that challenged someone to a 1V1?
(05-06-2019, 08:49 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(05-06-2019, 05:16 PM)Julern Wrote:

lmao I knew you would be a huge fan of this. All you want to do is killfarm all day and get rewards for it, that is not how it works. But why would I expect any different, weren't you the guy that challenged someone to a 1V1?

Well, I don’t killfarm, I roleplay and have fun without killing others, and I support this.

This is a first for me defending Julern, but, how about attacking his reasons of supporting this instead of attacking him personally, stop showcasing your ignorance and ad hominem skills, Dimitris.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • Julern
(04-09-2019, 01:30 PM)mintblackbeard Wrote: Currently there's the increase in prop limit at about 400 hours but that's all currently.

+Support for more rewards

-Support for gas mask with hours. Don't give RPP rewards for hours, create new rewards instead.