Milestones for reaching hours ingame
+Support
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
Huge +support we are the people that keep the server going we should get something for it.
[Image: gn3iiwj]
The following 3 users Like Julern's post:
  • Marve Fleksnes, H. Waters, Haarek
Think someone already made a suggestion about this. But still
+Support
[Image: goNJcnD.png]
The following 2 users Like Strike10's post:
  • Marve Fleksnes, Julern
-support.

RPP is given out quite often, especially lately, and if you're RPing something well you'll more often than not get noticed.
Besides that, they've also implemented a system where other users may recommend your roleplay if they deem it fit for a reward aka RPP.

Speaking as someone with 21 RPP (Would be quite a bit more if I could be arsed), I don't think there's any need for something like this.
Giving the same rewards others have earned by showing their roleplay capabilities seems unfair just because some people can hour farm.
The following 3 users Like Agorith's post:
  • Denn1s, Jonas, Zona
(04-09-2019, 09:57 AM)Agorith Wrote: -support.

RPP is given out quite often, especially lately, and if you're RPing something well you'll more often than not get noticed.
Besides that, they've also implemented a system where other users may recommend your roleplay if they deem it fit for a reward aka RPP.
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
-Support

Primarily for the reasons Agorith stated.

I'd also like to say it's a lot more rewarding and feels awesome when you get RPP because it means someone has noticed you for your roleplay (which is what the server is all about) and chosen to give you a point for what you've done.

It's often a big thing and everyone congratulates you.  This shouldn't change in my opinion.
[Image: WWhqdJO.gif]
                                      +Rep me!
The following 1 user Likes PhantomSolaris's post:
  • Denn1s
-Support

I have always been and will be against hour rewards. RPP are now given to players very often.
Currently there's the increase in prop limit at about 400 hours but that's all currently.

+Support for more rewards

-Support for gas mask with hours. Don't give RPP rewards for hours, create new rewards instead.
The following 3 users Like mintblackbeard's post:
  • Denn1s, Haarek, Zona
(04-09-2019, 01:30 PM)mintblackbeard Wrote: Currently there's the increase in prop limit at about 400 hours but that's all currently.

+Support for more rewards

-Support for gas mask with hours. Don't give RPP rewards for hours, create new rewards instead.
[Image: owI6QSg.png]
+support as long as they are separate from RPP rewards.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]