Milestones for reaching hours ingame
+Support, why not.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
+Support
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
+Support

Nice idea and I am sure this will motivate many people to play more.
Alphaverse
Ex - Contributor
I can agree with this. Having reached 3k hours, I don't really see much point in playing anymore (apart from my SA duties of course)
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Alright this is pretty much Approved, does anyone have any ideas what the milestones should be though?
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(07-09-2018, 03:08 AM)Pollux Wrote: Alright this is pretty much Approved, does anyone have any ideas what the milestones should be though?

Maybe small amounts of money that can reach up to 100k? Random items from weapons to black market items? Small prop increases, for instance a propraise of 5 when you reach 100 or 200 hours. A special vehicle for 1k, 2k and 3k hours?
These are a couple ideas I had but I don't know whether that's the stuff you're looking for.
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

The following 1 user Likes Spartan_KCT's post:
  • Grunt
+Support
[Image: giphy.gif]
+Support

Kind Regards,
Indie
Ex-Teacher

(07-09-2018, 03:08 AM)Pollux Wrote: Alright this is pretty much Approved, does anyone have any ideas what the milestones should be though?
Give me a bit, I'll write out some.milstone hours along with what to get per milestone
1 RPP per 500 hours
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 1 user Likes Yonno's post:
  • TJ Howard