Unban Request
Janzo, all the relevant information you need in regards to the unban request can be found in the reason which states why I should be unbanned.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
That's what you think but I also need to know more than you have provided. Which is why i've been asknig questions.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
The answers to the questions you have put forth can be found in the reason why I should be unbanned. However, to reiterate my points, I saw that there was a new SRU sergeant and I asked him if I could be an SRU cadet/SRU in training which he fortunately thought I was good enough to fight by his side and said yes and put me in training for the full SRU job. Although there was no president at the time, JackZ was the highest ranking government and and did proper roleplay for at least fifteen to twenty-five minutes. After some time, we then received a call for armed men at slums which we responded to and the sergeant wanted to see how I performed before I was promoted to SRU so I joined the raid with his permission (remember he was the highest ranking government) which was when Janzo pulled me and some others into a sit.
perqe
Donator

What I am confused by is why Perqe you did not change job to SRU or Police?
And Jackz did Perqe approach you for the job or were you advertising to others aswell?
Janzo, Perqe approached me.

I don't see what you're failing to understand. We have the freedom to roleplay on the server what we would like which is inside of the rules, Which is what Perqe did. He did not wan't to Roleplay as Police or S.R.U, He wanted to roleplay as an S.R.U Cadet which is why he approached me.
If you read what I wrote, Janzo, I state that I was SRU however the previous sergeant before JackZ took the job was a terrible leader so I quit and chose to simply become a Citizen with a custom job title with a government worker pass. I tried to contact the president at the time for like 2-5 mins but he left the job/server. At this point I approached JackZ who believed I was fit for the job (he was highest ranking government worker) and thus initiated my SRU Cadet RP and didn't become SRU as it wouldn't make sense as I had already started my Government Worker RP and I was also roleplaying as a Cadet so I was not prepared to become a fully-fledged SRU. We were roleplaying for at least 15-25 mins before any raid had initiated and therefore the claim I changed job to raid is ludicrous. During every decision I took during this situation, I ensured that no rule infringements occured and it was roleplayed fully. This is why I am still so astonished that I received the punishment in the first place.
perqe
Donator

Alright sorry for an update, I've had some personal issues.

Anyway heres the conclusion:

- There is a raid at slums on a criminal base by the government (Including Jackz and Perqe who was an officer)
 - Perqe is killed by one of the criminals - Jackz is SRU 
 - Perqe changes his job to SRU and then to citizen - in the sit you said you switched from police because of an
   annoying police seargeant.

- Perqe changed his job to Cadet without president permission eventhough there was one.
 - Perqe has already started equipping immediately after the job change to cadet.
 - Also Jackz is not SRU seargeant in this whole situation.
 - During this time Jackz seems to be in combat up to the point I bring everyone to a sit, so
   it doesn't add up how you were able to RP or contact eachother during a raid.
 - Perqe joins the raid shortly after changing job on the SRU's side.
 - I get a few complaints and after some time I start a sit.
 - In the sit you did not mention alot of these things you mentioned here,
   and some thing even seem fabricated.

So I will be sticking to my original analysis that you powergamed, you changed your job without any sort of government permission so you could join the raid with your friend who was already in it. The way I've concluded this is the information from logs and what I experienced during the raid, what you told me in the sit and what you have told me in this UBR.