[DENIED] templeted......
Your name: Cherryberry

Your SteamID: "CherryBerry" STEAM_0:1:26411740 00:49 59 0 active

Reason ban: well i wanna know that.

Time: I was eating dinner i think around 17:30
Why we should unban you: well i think i got Random Banned. Deep says nudel did it i dont know but... i was playing in fearless, mother cald for dinner so i disconet ( got me cars in intro wap holsterd etc) after dinner i log back in and bam! banned.?? reason1!!?
wait waiting wait waiting
You were RDMing and FailRPing, I was on the server spectating all the time.

You killed somebody who was KOed by a cop for NO reason and were doing shit all of the time so face it. No unban for you.
Dare to think!
(10-07-2010, 04:57 PM)Nudelholz Wrote: You were RDMing and FailRPing, I was on the server spectating all the time.

You killed somebody who was KOed by a cop for NO reason and were doing shit all of the time so face it. No unban for you.

lol! fail raping rdming!? i was president full tiem i coulded even fail rp or rdm ask sgt. t-rex or deep 2 uhm flue was onlien to i was president... and i never saw a KoeD

do he even ahve proof? lol wtf nudel
and wtf how long?

( sorry flaming but i hate it when pll lie!)
and how can a president RDM he cant even use waps ? with hands???
(10-07-2010, 05:03 PM)cherryberry Wrote: lol! fail raping rdming!? i was president full tiem i coulded even fail rp or rdm ask sgt. t-rex or deep 2 uhm flue was onlien to i was president... and i never saw a KoeD

You were Black Market Dealer and killed that KOed guy with a knife.

So I would recommend you to stop lying, you won't be unbanned. Closed.
Dare to think!