Huskii UBL
(07-08-2018, 11:37 AM)Dimitris Wrote:
(07-08-2018, 11:11 AM)Huskii Wrote:
(07-08-2018, 11:00 AM)Dimitris Wrote: I am sure narcotic had his reason for doing so.Answer to my question and I can provide with further evidence if needed and stop trying to search for loopholes. Are you saying you weren't the owner of the said prop?

I'm sorry mate but the burden of proof is on you. You accused me and the evidence provided wasn't sufficient

But why won't you answer my question? Cause if you don't doubt that the prop is yours then no evidence is needed as you mentioned how the whole raid and how we stole stuff from YOUR apartment and as it can clearly be seen the prop was blocking only your apartments door. So for the last time are you saying that you are not the owner of the said prop and if yes then why was it blocking your property?

Because I don't need to. I don't need to prove the prop wasn't mine, however you do need to prove it was.
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

I don't know if there is something with you. If you are saying that the prop isn't yours I will prove otherwise but if you are not then why should I search for it. You are making a fool of yourself take action for your responsibilities if you are claiming that the prop isn't yours I will prove otherwise but first, you have to say it or I don't see the reason to find any more evidence. Now once again are you saying that the prop isn't yours yes or no?
(07-08-2018, 01:17 PM)Dimitris Wrote: I don't know if there is something with you. If you are saying that the prop isn't yours I will prove otherwise but if you are not then why should I search for it. You are making a fool of yourself take action for your responsibilities if you are claiming that the prop isn't yours I will prove otherwise but first, you have to say it or I don't see the reason to find any more evidence. Now once again are you saying that the prop isn't yours yes or no?

I'd like to see your proof
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

(07-08-2018, 01:48 PM)Huskii Wrote:
(07-08-2018, 01:17 PM)Dimitris Wrote: I don't know if there is something with you. If you are saying that the prop isn't yours I will prove otherwise but if you are not then why should I search for it. You are making a fool of yourself take action for your responsibilities if you are claiming that the prop isn't yours I will prove otherwise but first, you have to say it or I don't see the reason to find any more evidence. Now once again are you saying that the prop isn't yours yes or no?

I'd like to see your proof
You are being ridiculous I should have expected this kind of immaturity I will not be posting unless asked to by an administrator and if evidence is needed you won't get to see it as it will go directly to the administrator.
Approved.

As an awful mistake on my behalf; I approved your PR without sufficient evidence for you committing the offence which I am sorry for. Your blacklist has been removed from your record and immediately wiped. Evidence doesn't sufficiently show you owning the fence or the keypad, an honest mistake to make on my behalf when dealing with PRs. Sorry for any inconveniences caused.

Thank you,
Narcotic