Null UBR
Your name: Null

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:62585515

Your ban ID: 80597

Banned by: Janzo

Reason: Fear RP

Involved: Myself, splatman and Greekin.

here is the pr in question: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=87853

Reading through the comments you can see that myself and the player who posted it had came to a conclusion between ourselves that I was out of range of his voice - this is backed up from him not getting any of our voice chat in his recording. Apologies where issued both ways then i return from work to find it approved by Janzo with a 3 day ban.

He uses the reason of fearing for my friends life, if he actually watched the video he would see that the defender is the first one to fire shots at me, thus endangering my own life which is a priority over others. This is all very simple basic rules and i fail to see how an administrator would decide to issue a punishment instantly after a situation was resolved between community members for a rule that was not broken to begin with - This should not be happening.

1) the accuser is abusing 3rd person to look around and over walls
2) at the time commands were issued, i was not under gunpoint
3) The accuser fired upon me first

Once again my gameplay experience is ruined for something so trivial that I can't help but laugh, thanks for reading.
wannabe skid
[Image: J8Wdw2Z.gif]
Ubr approved. My apologies I did not realise the accuser shot first. However about the use of 3rd person please refer to my response on the PR.

Sorry for any inconvenience.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]