Unban Request
Photo 
Your name: BoggoCoggo

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:73692479

Your ban ID: 80585

Banned by: [FL:T] Captain Barry

Reason: 
Disconnecting during sit

Involved: Captain Barry, SeductivePotato (took the screenshot)

Why we should unban you: 

[b]Basically, I timed out, not much more I can say other than that my router went down for a good 3 minutes-ish. Know it definitely looks a bit suss, but i'm sure you can ask Barry, the sit was pretty much over. I got a friend to take a screenshot of the text where it says I timed out:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/4...0653_1.jpg
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
The ban was completely and utterly unnecessary. Yes the blacklist was but, it was clearly stated in chat that he timed out, NOT disconnected by user but was banned for doing that anyway. There was no need to ban him for something he could not control. This ban was carried out over an assumption that he left when he clearly did not, nor did he want to. He immediately messaged me on discord the second it happened to tell me to inform Barry over OOC.
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

Hello.

If you could please use this site: http://dumps.metastruct.uk.to/ to analyse your gmod client's crash logs and share them with me on either or steam or discord. This will allow me to see if it was a genuine timeout or foul play.

Captain Barry
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
Do I just upload the file or do I need to send you a link?
Tbf could have just flipped off the inet if I wanted it to look like that, but I didn't I have no idea where to look, as my gmod folder has a bunch of game crash files. But none of those are from today. I don't know what you want me to look for here.
SeductivePotato, please do not post in an UBR when you are not involved.
Relaying a message is not a good enough reason to be involved.
BoggoCoggo, simply link the website to your Steam/steamapps/common/GarrysMod/ folder and provide me a screenshot of those files via discord and I will tell you what to do from there.
I have reviewed BoggoCoggo's client's event logs and it's presented as a genuine timeout rather than a 'plug pull'.

Approved.
Approved and moved.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]