Removal of the Teacher rank
Oh no, the cones Sad
The following 4 users Like Kevin's post:
  • mintblackbeard, Lewwings, Luna, Borgan
Big shame that the teacher team is no more. I personally disagree with the removal of the team, i hope theyll return someday in the future.

Big thanks to all the teachers for helping the community!
The following 2 users Like Baskingner's post:
  • mintblackbeard, Lewwings
(07-05-2018, 07:53 PM)Jan Wrote: If you have people in charge that do not even defend or try to improve their own team, how do you expect the community to  defend or agree with teachers?

We have been improving upon the Teacher team throughout it's entire existence, even after your time as Liaison - However as you well know the majority of it is internal changes which the community are not made aware of. 

The reason of the removal wasn't because it didn't work and the rank could have as many extra cherries or bows you wish to put on top of it, but the problem the team have with it is the concept of it. 
Everyone should be able to help anyone, rather than a role that is applicant based yet has the majority of applicants denied, even though they are probably capable of answering questions.
However, it is the thought process of 'Do they represent us well?' etc well considering applicants. There shouldn't be something that puts people on top, when everyone is capable of being a role model, and even some that are do not wish to apply.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
Vegas_ will be very surprised when he next logs in. Wink

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • Balls
(07-05-2018, 07:56 PM)Divey Wrote:
(07-05-2018, 07:53 PM)Jan Wrote: If you have people in charge that do not even defend or try to improve their own team, how do you expect the community to  defend or agree with teachers?

We have been improving upon the Teacher team throughout it's entire existence, even after your time as Liaison - However as you well know the majority of it is internal changes which the community are not made aware of.

You call removing all applications from the public eye, disallowing teachers on who joins their team improving? I've warned you about it when you were the one that started these "changes" and now it results in you all just giving up and choosing the easy and lazy way. 

I find this a shame, so do most (ex) teachers. The admins that stand behind you on this choice even though they had the chance to prove themselves as teacher are the real backstabbers, don't forget where you come from.
The following 11 users Like Jan's post:
  • mintblackbeard, Eclipze, Pollux, Wolven, Luna, Archer, dev, Envy, Grunt, Magnus, Balls
(07-05-2018, 07:59 PM)Jan Wrote:
(07-05-2018, 07:56 PM)Divey Wrote:

You call removing all applications from the public eye, disallowing teachers on who joins their team improving? I've warned you about it when you were the one that started these "changes" and now it results in you all just giving up and choosing the easy and lazy way. 

I find this a shame, so do most (ex) teachers. The admins that stand behind you on this choice even though they had the chance to prove themselves as teacher are the real backstabbers, don't forget where you come from.

Had it been for teacher liaisons actually supporting and backing teachers that were selected after actually showing skill in roleplay and helping others, not applications, I'd not share this sentiment. When I did my application I felt the process was silly even then and once I got on it was a real boring time because all of the "helping people" was pretty much just answering /help's while the liaison sat there only really interacting with me when I got complaints by Snowred (Mr. FurryWhoAbusedHisHeadOffThatIToldOthersAboutMultipleTimes) and was eventually demoted cause I wasn't "professional" enough and wasn't "representing the attitude of the teacher team". If FL had a decent liaison and better recruiting system which allowed for the teachers to help beyond just sitting in a corner answering /helps and the liaison actually interacted with the teachers (not only the ones they're great mates with or ones who made attempts to contact them) and tried to give them feedback and aid in bettering their teaching skills the role would be of use. Unfortunately so far the role has just been a stepping stone for people to get a higher rank and for people to benefit themselves.
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • Balls
Thanks for removing such an useless rank
Lol at this.

Shoulda kept the team and stopped giving kissass’ the rank and let the community have a say and share opinions on said players before being promoted.

If it was how it used to be you’d have had teachers who do help and are passionate for Fearless and not just to get Mod.

Brought it upon yourselves and then abandon it when it gets hard.

Oh well, glad in a way, let’s see what they do now without their teacher rank, it’ll be interesting?
The following 5 users Like Falc's post:
  • mintblackbeard, Grunt, Eclipze, Archer, Balls
Give them veteran status or riot
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
The following 6 users Like Decay's post:
  • Grunt, Lewwings, PhantomSolaris, Floodify, Balls, Borgan
(07-05-2018, 08:24 PM)Falc Wrote: Lol at this.

Shoulda kept the team and stopped giving kissass’ the rank and let the community have a say and share opinions on said players before being promoted.

If it was how it used to be you’d have had teachers who do help and are passionate for Fearless and not just to get Mod.

Brought it upon yourselves and then abandon it when it gets hard.

Oh well, glad in a way, let’s see what they do now without their teacher rank, it’ll be interesting?

Won't happen, then they've lost control.
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • Falc