Removal of the Teacher rank
(07-05-2018, 07:35 PM)JohnSilver Wrote: [Image: ZcCjWz9.png]
We're the ones who did so little that the rank was entirely removed.

banter and meeems.
Well, shit. Sad day for those applying for Teacher too. I can see what you mean with the 'community should help as a whole' thinking. Fearless was fine like that for 5 years.

Back to the older days of no 'Server Assistants'.

#RIPpanda #RIPjohnsilver #RIPchumps #RIPvegas

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(07-05-2018, 07:37 PM)equal Wrote: Not sure how I feel about this.

I think a lot of people took the teacher rank for granted, cool icon and a different color name was all it was to be honest and that's a shame.

It's going to be interesting to see whether or not the past teachers behavior will change or not.

One of three things gonna happen, they start having banter, leave the server on a "break" or they still think they're in with a chance at admin and continue being all goody-goody to their admin mates that they got during their time as teacher. Guaranteed one of these.
Let's just harass the admins more, yeah!
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
Big slap in the face of most teachers “we don’t need you here anymore cuz you ain’t doing much more work than a regular player” this is sad tbh. The teacher rank was more than just being helpful and knowledged it was an achievement. It was a useful role for both RP and the rules, shame it was removed. I had an amazing time as teacher shame a lot won’t be able to experience it. T was a bad call in my opinion since the role only added positive to the community and nothing negative.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 3 users Like Eclipze's post:
  • Narcotic, Fealz, Balls
(07-05-2018, 07:41 PM)dawson270500 Wrote: Let's just harass the admins more, yeah!

Spoiler :
CRINGE

I'm fairly certain if anyone was harassing admins they'd get a massive ban.
Let's just disband the admin team while we're at it!
The following 10 users Like Jan's post:
  • Lewwings, James, Eclipze, Wolven, Narcotic, Grunt, TJ Howard, PhantomSolaris, Balls, Borgan
(07-05-2018, 07:48 PM)Jan Wrote: Let's just disband the admin team while we're at it!

Remove admin powers in game, the community can work as a whole to ban and post PR’s on players!
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 4 users Like Eclipze's post:
  • sebasti161, Jan, Grunt, Balls
(07-05-2018, 07:42 PM)Eclipze Wrote: Big slap in the face of most teachers “we don’t need you here anymore cuz you ain’t doing much more work than a regular player” this is sad tbh. The teacher rank was more than just being helpful and knowledged it was an achievement. It was a useful role for both RP and the rules, shame it was removed. I had an amazing time as teacher shame a lot won’t be able to experience it. T was a bad call in my opinion since the role only added positive to the community and nothing negative.

Guess admins just realized that nobody on the server actually wanted to put in the work once they got the rank. When was the last time you saw a teacher helping in "help & support" section? Regarding in-game I've heard a lot of negative things about the teachers too such as them either never being on or doing RP's of their own and ignoring /help's (can't testify to it obviously considering I've been banned for a year and a half).

All-in-all I think this was a long time coming, the teacher role lead to nothing more than a few new players learning how to do the basics (which they almost all asked in OOC about first) and the move lessening the likelihood of any more big-headed people thinking their above the casual player because they've a nice tag, physgun and are mates with the admin rising to prominence.
If you have people in charge that do not even defend or try to improve their own team, how do you expect the community to defend or agree with teachers?
The following 5 users Like Jan's post:
  • Baskingner, Eclipze, Archer, PhantomSolaris, Borgan